The Terrorists Attack

There was a group of friends went to a camping together. They were happily chatting about their own lives. After a long hours of staying, they went out to go through an amusement ride. One of them was a woman holding a child beside her while seated on one of the circular ride. When the ride came to a very high level above the ground, the woman felt terrified as if the ground was pulling her from the top. So she decided to stop riding there and chose to go down with her child.As she went home away from the others, she came to an unknown place. When suddenly, a loud commotion took place. Then gunshots were heard everywhere, people screaming and running in random direction, searching for a hiding place. She never knew what's happening, what she did understand was she needed to hide together with her child.

She ran away carrying her child on her arms, she came on a construction area, where the building was still on its skeletal form.  Then on the right across it, she saw a covering hanging beside a wall. There she went through it, hiding on the hanging covering beside a wall. 

After few minutes, she heard someone steps were fastly approaching.  She peeked quickly through the cover and found a foreign asian woman carrying her small daughter on her arms. She called her silently, enough for her to hear it. She waved to her signaling her to hide also with them. So the foreign woman walked hurriedly and sat beside her behind the covering. 

However, group of men came, they were the terrorists holding long guns. One of terrorists men saw their hiding place and they were uncovered. The terrifying man abruptly pulled the arms of the foreign woman with her daughter, she resisted, she complained why only her and her daughter, why the other woman with her son weren't caught. The baby son of the other hiding woman was looking straight directly to the eye of the terrorists, unterrified  but he cannot see them, though he's actually touching the face of the baby son but to his eyes, it was just a surface of a semi-rock object. 

So the foreign woman felt so enraged, why the terrorists cannot see them, why only her and her daughter. However she resisted or complained, she could not do anything to convince the terrorists, in his eyes there was noone beside the foreign woman. 

The woman thought felt very sad of the foreign woman but she cannot do anything to help her. She, herself has no idea what had happened really to her with her son why they became invisible to the man's eyes.

As she peeked again, she saw many women standing outside in a long line. They were caught by the terrorists and one by one, they were pulled out and she did not know what happened next to each one of them.

Many hours had passed already since the woman and her son were hiding on that dark corner. At last the terrorists gone already and transferred to other area. 

Then, police officers,  government armies and other authorities came. So the woman decided to come out upon seeing they were safe this time. She asked the authorities what had happened and where they were. 

One of the police officers said, "It is a terrorists attack, and it is a bit surprising. It was really a surprise attack and we are not prepared of it."

Then he kept on bowing while he told her, "We are somewhere in Manila, near Blumentritt."

The woman then saw a tall building with its name imprinted on the surface near the first story rooftop as "DEPARTMENT OF __________________________" She could only read the first words, but all she knew it was a government building. It was like the building of a bank in front of the Harizon Plaza mall, in Malate.

The woman asked for help from them, "Please help us to go home. Even to the airport only, and I could go on my own after that."

(to be continued... by Anne Journey 6.18.2019 7:06am. A Dream Part 1)