THE HOME FOR THE AGED

December 6, 2019 11 am

She went somewhere to take care of something. She fetched someone's child, bringing back with her to her residing place. As she's walking down the road holding the child beside her, she found herself traversing an unknown path. They're strolling in the middle of the garden, thick bushes & green plants were sprouting everywhere. She has no idea where they were and what was that place.

Then, she saw someone kneeling behind the bushes, an elder woman with long shimmering silver hair. She's praying earnestly with her eyes close that she hasn't notice that there's a stranger looking at her. And on the other side, there were other elder women too in their long white robe like the clothing of nuns yet they have no veils. Same with the first one, they're kneeling and praying earnestly with that wavy long shimmering silver hair.

The lady just went ahead, letting her steps traced the narrow road wherever it may go, wherever it may end to. But then, another group of girls came behind the lady & the child. They're chattering to one another and their mobile phones rang loudly that cause chaos around them. 

Those praying elder women were disturbed by the loud ringing of their gadgets, suddenly, their eyes were opened and without ado, one of them chased those girls away. The group of girls were terrified and ran fast away from them, as if escaping from the newly awakened monster hiding from the thick bushes.

The lady & the child, went straight ahead of them & just ignore what had happened. 

Few minutes passed by when they came to the end of the road, and there stood a big house. 

In the balcony, she saw elder women in variant clothes sitting beside a wooden wall. Most of them have short curly hairs. They just sat in silence. The door seemed waiting for them, and open for everyone who came.  The lady & the child entered directly to the living room. She found many strangers there, everyone looked busy and they hadn't notice her presence. 

Then darkness suddenly fell inside, the power went out. So, she decided to leave with that child.

But as she stepped on the balcony, many elder women in white clothing were there. 

She stepped down on the land and stepped on to a pathway going outside. 

The pathway was so narrow, the elders were in both sides and she cannot avoid walking passed them. But, in her surprise, they helped her by making a way for her to make sure she won't stumble to the rocky land.

The lady and the elders chatted for a while. Then, she laid down on the ground with the child for a moment to rest. As she turned to her side, facing the east, she saw a strange scene from afar with strange figures & words she could hardly figured out.

Then, I woke up. It was a dream.