Midway to Heaven

November 1 2019

She found herself in the middle of the crowd, most were strangers and she knew a few of them. It was an unknown place, that doesn't looked like a place on earth. 

She saw people that looked like checking/registering their names on a desk where someone was sitting beside it,  entertaining each of them. It looked like a reception area welcoming new comers. She has no idea what is it, but there's a guy she knew among them, one of her workmates. She talked to him, and he said,

"When you go back on earth, tell this to myself..."

She understood what he meant, his soul was there but his physical body was still on earth. 

Then, she came to the receptionist. She heard them introducing themselves to one another by the receptionist who was sitting beside the desk. As she came forward, the others asked for her name, she's about to tell them however the receptionist suddenly interrupted and gave her a sign gesture not to tell them, instead that receptionist said this, "She's Z!"

She wondered why, then she saw that the receptionist was changing forms from an adult to baby, and that baby was winking to her,  giving her the sweetest wide smile, telling her something, only the two of them had understood. The receptionist's changing form was not noticed by the others, only her could see it.  

All she understood was, she's not meant to be there, she's only visiting and the others, those souls around them barely knew it.

Next, she entered further to the inner area of that place. Then, she found out some tables in every corner of that area, with a  delegated watcher beside it having different function.

She moved to the right corner and white papers were placed above it. It seems a very busy place, she hardly knew what's going on there. It's the same in school, where there were some requirements processed by a certain person prior to entering to next stage. 

Then, she heard someone called her, few meters away from her, telling her to bring a labeling tape. But, one of them told her that someone will come, in order to follow her.

As she heard that name, she just realized she needed to go back. She heard that name,  remembered everything and she felt some pain inside her, her heart was aching for leaving him behind alone, so she decided to go back the soonest as possible.

Then, she woke up from a long dream.

By Anne. Dream. (November 1, 2019)