THE ADVERSARY'S ATTACK (GARDEN OF EDEN)

I slept at around 9pm & woke up at midnight. I returned to my bed again & turned to my left side, facing near the stairs. Then, my eyes caught something, an invisible form of a man however I could see that he has that handsome face.

I just ignored it as usual, then I just turned to my right side next to a child. But I could hear him saying,
"So, you're writing a story now..."

Then I totally ignored it & just returned to sleep.

However, as I close my eyes, instead of lying down on my bed I found myself in some kind of garden. There were thick trees & tall grasses on the left side. And many sparkling plants were growing on our front near my feet, the child next to my bed earlier is beside me also.

And I thought I am in the garden of Eden.

Then, suddenly, a tall, slender, handsome man came onto our view.

He has that heroic face in the animes however he has  dark aura with him & piercing eyes.

He was so angry & points his finger at me.

I want to pray & speak something but my speech was stuttering as if his power is controlling it.

I wanted to put back my spirit on my bed again but it just turned abruptly to that garden with the devil.

So I tried to fight back using words, though I could hardly speak,
"In  the name of the Father, the son & the Holy Spirit..."

I also point my finger at him & spoke stutteringly a few fighting words.

I wanted to shout "Lord", but my voice couldn't utter it.

It seems I was stunned & wanted to move.

However, after few minutes of resistance, my voice voluntarily went out, so loud, full force & this word went out in volume  "LORD...."

It's like an echo sound of word LORD, in a low voice yet so loud (though not shouting), I can't believe it myself.

Suddenly, a help came to the rescue.
I am not sure if it's a man or woman but that being attack that devil with dark aura that's hiding beside our bed.

Then I successfully woke up on my bed & turned to sleep soundly.

April 8, 2020