Truly Meant To Be

A couple was sitting side by side in a corner. They're happily chatting to one another. And across the road was a lone man that's gladly waiting for her lover. A girl came and saw the couple on the other side and the lone man as well. She felt jealous towards the couple, they were so happy. She knew the man and she had hidden feelings for him, she wanted to get him from her.Then she walked away in a few distance from them. 

She met an old woman and she talked to her. She asked for an advice from her about her current turmoil feelings. And the old woman told her, "You see, the couple out there, they are meant to be. And same with the other lone guy there who's waiting for her lover, though distance and time will separate them, still they will meet in time. There's always a way for them, though it's impossible it seems.

 If you force something that wasn't for you, it's your loss.A person that's not meant for you will only stay temporarily and will always go to where he's meant to be. Beware, never force anything, never force love, never force someone. You're only hurting yourself. If you pursue it, you, yourself will bring your own misery."Let it be.March 22, 2019 by Anne Journey (The Scribble)