The Earthquake (8.18.2020)

I got some meaningful dreams in a short span of time this day at around 6 am. Then, upon waking up, at 8 am, earthquakes happened.

Residential houses and a portion of a highway were badly damaged in the municipality of Cataingan, Masbate after a magnitude 6.5 earthquake hits Masbate at 8:03 AM today - 1 killed and others were injured.

(The other news stated: A mild earthquake was felt at Visayas, Northern Mindanao, and Southern Luzon area at 8:05 AM today.)

The 1st Dream:It was 6 in the morning already, Tuesday, 18th of August 2020.I saw the daylight through my window already, yet I chose to lie down still & continued sleeping. I saw myself in my dream, lying down there on my bed and a man like Jesus came beside me, near my head. He's rubbing his hand through my head, feeling my hair as if I am a child, helping me to sleep, relaxing my head.

He came and he told me something, I cannot hear him clearly at first until his words slowly became audible to my ears... He had told me many things, and the only word which was registered to my mind was "LOVE", until his words slowly went away, fading.

The 2nd Dream (8.18.2020 6am):I stood up and walked away from where I slept, then after a few distance away, as I looked back, I saw a rumpled galvanized iron sheet on the ground...near a sleeping child.

The 3rd Scene:A man in uniform (like a soldier) came to fetch me, he waited for me, he won't leave unless I'll come with him. So, I went together with him and then we came in a terminal area where a vehicle was waiting. We stood beside a road, a highway, and the vehicle was standing beside it. The vehicle look like an army truck, there were few people already in it, sitting on their designated seat.

I saw that each one showed their passes before climbing to their seat. The vehicle has no walls, thus everybody could be seen from the outside.

However, I got nothing on my hands, I got no ticket at all, I am puzzled.Then, the man in uniform reached out a ticket and gave it to me for free, so that I could go with them in time. And he told me that I should buy my own ticket, the next time, it won't be free anymore.

(Then, after that earthquake news, it's already afternoon when I opened my wattpad account. I got a message from my inbox and it was from Bryce, an Author Liaison representative, representing  W e b n o v e l. .

He had read the initial chapters of my work and said, "I feel that your novel showcases your capabilities as a writer thus, I would like to invite you to publish on our platform W e b n o v e l."I just replied: "Hi! Thank you so much for the offer. I'll try... Good day!"

I didn't think for it seriously at first, and I thought I wouldn't do it. However, after few hours at around 2pm I think, I just started transferring everything in web novel, with the encouragement of a child beside me. I finished copy-pasting everything nonstop until I made it all, the 71 chapters were done in a short time. I let fate decide whatever will happen, without editing or rechecking what I've done. I finished it all in almost an hour lapse of time. I didn't stop unless it's done, though the child beside me kept on pestering to stop already.)18.8.2020