The Comforter and the Woman

February 2, 2015 (1200H-0200H Monday)

She tried hard to wake up but she cannot. It seems she's being swang slowly bringing her to a deep sleep like laying in a very soft hammock feeling the sweet air on her face but in actuality, she's lying in her narrow bed in a very small room. 

She felt someone was whispering on her ear but she's actually dreaming. She could hardly recognize if it's a woman or a man, she saw that its hair flows wavily through the shoulder. It seems it's an angel, whispering through her ears. The angel whispered many things and she couldn't stop it.  She chose to believe the angel was likely a woman. As the angel kept on whispering, she couldn't help but write down everything, every word and everything was dictated. It seemed uncontrollable, she kept on writing and she couldn't stop it.

Then, suddenly a powerful force as strong as the wind came, it swang her up away to a distant higher ground.  In the place where she stood, she could see everything beneath her feet. 

Later on, she went home and found their place soaked in murky water. They were surrounded by the flood, everything has been flooded, except one - their house, it miraculously survived untouched by the roaring floods. 

Suddenly many horrifying men came, with the bloodlust faces full of killing intent. Anyone they passed by will be left breathless. No man had survived before them.  So the woman with her parents quickly acted to find a safe place to evade from the death bringers.

They hid in a very corner of a certain house.  After a while, silence reigned. So they slowly peeked through the narrow hole on the wall to see the current situation outside. No one was there but in a few minutes, another herd of strange creatures came. The creatures have a very long neck, standing tall with the bird-like bodies, have larger wings and have two feet walking like a peacock but they were not. They acted like wild animals but they have clever minds like men. They were capable of harming anyone they met through their sharp beaks,  and worst kill anyone slowly and painfully. 

The woman was about to stand, to stop them from hurting everyone but her parents immediately held her hand and hushed her not to make any noise, they stopped her in going outside to protect her. Her parents were afraid they might be found out that they were hiding near those strange creatures. 

She was standing near the narrow slit through the wall when suddenly one of those creatures gazed back towards her. She was noticed and seen hiding there. But she was shocked when it spoke like a human. Strange foreign words went out from its mouth, it shouted something to her she didn't understand. 

She was so afraid, without any ado they ran fast away from them successfully. 

Days passed by and peace reigned again.

She was sitting on the corner of the house when she heard the voice of a girl. The girl was sitting across her and she was talking to a group surrounding her. She told them that she was always dreaming things and it really happened the next day. And at times she saw angels in her dreams, talking to her. 

Then the woman across them joined their conversation too. The woman told the girl and her group that she had experienced it too, not only dreaming of angels but hearing the voice of it too in reality. 

The group of strangers was all in awe as they heard it from her. They could hardly believe it had happened to her. 

Then she walked away from them and went on somewhere.  She arrived in a  festive-like place filled with dancing people. She's curious. They were dancing as they worship. It is their way of prayer to God. 

And suddenly Jesus appeared to the woman. No one could see him except her. He talked to her and she just listened quietly. He told her that she should tell them everything that he's telling her. 

So the woman called them all, they stopped in instant they heard her. She told them to sit around her forming a circle.  Jesus was still there across her, only she could see. He was speaking through her in the English language she could understand. Then she will translate it to their own dialect to convey his words to all of them. 

At first, she kept on glancing across every minute, every time to Jesus to hear his words, to get a message to tell the group around her, so the outcome of her speech was not continuous but a staggered one. But at last, she decided to go on, she spoke directly addressing the crowd confidently trusting every word that went out from her mouth with respect to the message Jesus wanted to tell everyone, the invisible one across her no one knew exist behind them. 

And one of the messages she told them was, 

"When we pray, all we need is a sincere heart. We don't need to memorize our prayer. Talk to God with a true heart solemnly. And it doesn't need to much noise. It doesn't need to be shouted to everyone just to be heard, doesn't need a good performance of dancing or singing but a true heart with genuine intention is already enough. "

After that, she left them to approach Jesus who's waiting in a corner. She hugged her and he hugged her tight too. She felt so much comfort and the warmest feeling of love she never ever felt before which no one could ever give. 

One by one, each went away to go home. Only the woman stayed and she was still beside the Jewish man. She asked him whether he had seen God the Father, His face and what are His message to us.  And he answered that he hasn't seen him yet, but as she looked up to saw his face, it isn't Jesus anymore but an Angel. Jesus wasn't there anymore, but an Angel man was in front of her, talking to her. That angel had long clothing wearing priestly garments. 

The angel's appearance was the same as the priest of men in their long vestment.  He's facing her as the woman talked to her. He held her tightly and seemed couldn't leave her alone.  He's worried about her. 

Then suddenly another angel spoke to them, his companion. This second angel was behind him. The woman didn't notice him that he had been there a long time already not until this one spoke.  The second angel reminded his companion that it's already time to go back to where they came from. That he had spent a long time already with the woman. He had interrupted them, it seems they haven't noticed that it's time to part ways already.

He then bade goodbye to her, "Until next time."

And as the two angels were about to turn their back, she told them that she cannot sleep well at times due to some dreams and the many whispers she had heard, those words in a whisper she could not understand. 

And the woman woke up after such a  long dream.

(By Anne~ Dream, posted February 9, 2019 -2124H, Saturday)