The Cult

Year 2018 Dream

I came to a particular church. In the entrance, the church looked like a solemn place.  There were many horizontal long chairs and slowly I came forward to sit also together with the other worshippers there. 

There were many priests in front of them, standing near the altar at the center table.

They have proceeded to begin with their ceremony, however, as they began to chant something, I saw a very strange thing. The priests faces transformed, changing and becoming horrifying creatures, they kept on changing but the people seemed not aware and they continued on their worship. The worshipper haven't realized what's going on, they are not aware of everything that's happening around them. 

I stood up and spoke loud enough to be heard by everyone. Then, everyone's gaze focused on me. However, the people didn't understand what's happening and what I am saying since they cannot see it. The one sitting in front at the center of those priest looked towards me. Then, with his dark magical force, he pulled me towards them at the center. He grabbed me forcefully, and was about to strike me, however, one of them stopped him. 

One of those creatures rescued me, though he's one of them. He had convinced them, that I was not the one they're looking for. Luckily, their leader was convinced and released me from his magical force. 

I've found an opportunity to escape, so I ran fast away from them. 

Then, I woke up from that terrible nightmare.

By Anne (A Dream)