Paradise Turned To Hell

January 13, 2019 (In a Dream)

The group went on a trip on a certain island. All of them enjoyed everything they've seen, the place was like a paradise full of beautiful trees, flowers, and rich land. But only one girl felt different, she didn't enjoy at all, she felt something's wrong with the surroundings. She saw dark energies were lurking behind the tall trees, and it seems the surroundings were emitting a dark wave while others were laughing and chatting, she cried and with a trembling voice told them this,

"I told you, I don't want to be here. There is something wrong with this place."

But none listened to her, instead, they went on strolling around the place, met other people, and went on drinking, dating and all sort of enjoyments.

And the next day, as they rode in their vehicle, someone suddenly appeared hindering their path. And one by one, men instantly appeared out of nowhere, some behind the big trees and others from thick tall grasses. All of them have terrifying look and were all ready to kill. The place belongs to them, they were surrounded by Arab people. And their looks showed that they were merciless and ready to kill. They wanted to capture anyone who trespassed inside their vicinity.

The foreign field trippers looked terrified and each one fled and tried to escape but the next moment was a horrible thing. Others tried to fight back, but one by one each was captured otherwise killed.

The girl tried to ran so fast to save her life and escaped at the first moment. She knew since the beginning that something wrong with this place. She came to a certain village but still, it's a Muslim community, she asked for help, but no one dared. Everyone seemed didn't care at all, she's foreign to all of them and those who want to capture her were their brothers, their own race.

So she fled away from them, she ran so fast, she had evaded all and went successfully, hiding, jumping and running all the time.

Until she came in a university, still the people and children there are Muslims, she seen one foreign girl went and ran to escape also like her, that girl ran towards the high mountain but she was trapped, she failed to follow the other girl. And all of the Muslims surrounded her, she tried to escape but to no avail. Then, she just stood frozen, didn't try anymore to run, let them decide her fate.

Dated 15th January 2019