Drinking Water Poured from a Chalice

September 27, 2019 

A lady was facing a Rabbi  that was talking about something to her. The Rabbi was situated slightly above from her as if he was standing on an elevated ground. And beside the Rabbi was his Master. 

Then, the rabbi took an old chalice filled with pure water and poured the water directly to the lady's mouth. As she was drinking the water from the chalice, facing in an upward angle towards the sky, she saw a glimpse of something. But she had not clearly seen it, she stopped drinking water from the chalice and stopped everything. However, she realized she just ignored what she'd seen a while ago, and she's curious what it was.

So she requested to drink water again from that cup. So the Rabbi did it again, until the water was already overflowing to her mouth, she just ignored those and later on she saw again the image, it was so clear this time.

Above the sky, she saw a man, in a white long robe, with white wavy hair  reaching below his shoulder. He was sitting on a throne, and facing to his right side - the east.  She saw the right side face of the one who's sitting on the throne, while the water is continuously flowing from the chalice poured by the Rabbi, and she also continuously gulping it.

Then I woke up.

By Anne Scribble