Chapter 4

~Not The Same Anymore~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I was reading a book on human mind when low and behold, Greg decided to scare the living daylights out of me.

"(Y/n)!!!" He snapped open my door and shouted loudly. At the sudden voice, I jumped as my heart started racing, the book which was once in my lap was launched in the air and landed on my head.

I huffed, gently took my book from my head and set it down properly, before turning to the source of my sudden adrenaline "what do you want, tomato head?"

"Oi, where did tomato head came from?" Greg crossed his arms, entering my bedroom uninvited, he closed the door behind him.

"Your face is redder than blood itself Greg, plus for some reason, Greg reminds me of tomatoes" I snickered and Greg rolled his eyes.

"Anyways" he became excited again as he rushed to me "I'm so happy for you! You know, you are appointed as the assistant doctor of Mr. Dynadin, and fun fact, we well work in the same hospital" Greg laughed like Undyne from the game Undertale.

"You're playing too much Undertale Greg" I pointed out, picking up my book again, only to have it shut closed in my lap. "Oi!"

"Martha says dinner is ready" Greg pointed to the door. I sighed.

"Alright then" I stretched with a big smile as I got off my bed.

"I wonder if its just me, but I feel like you're getting lazier and lazier each passing day" Greg pinched my waist "and fatter too."

"Oi!" I swatted his hand away, rubbing my now aching waist "fuck off, you are the one who weighs 70 kg" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ah, I'm so proud" Greg posed, purposefully jutting out his stomach to look fat. I laughed at his dramatic pose.

"Greg! Did you tell (y/n) about dinner?!" Martha shouted from downstairs.

"I did! She's just being a lazy ass!" Greg shouted back.

"Oi! Am not!" I put my hands on my hips as Greg gave me a smug face. I clicked my tongue and grabbed his ear, pulling it hard.

"Ow ow ow ow ow, sorryyyyyy" Greg apologized with a pained face as I let go of his now red ear. He pouted as I laughed victoriously.

Once we went downstairs, Martha greeted me with a hug. I hugged her back gently.

"Good to see you're doing well, I thought you died or something" Martha joked.

"Pfft, if I would have died, you guys would have found out first" I spoke with a smug face.

"How?" Martha asked me with a funny face.

"Because my ghost would have haunted you both first" I made a scary face, putting my hands in front of my face for exaggeration.

"Oh dear, you wound me" Martha placed her hand on her heart.

"Why would you want to haunt us?" Greg wiped a fake tear.

"To protect Martha and save her from you" I snickered and Greg pouted.

"You're so mean" Greg said and I rolled my eyes, pulling my hand around the man.

"Ah, but you love me still" I cooed.

"True" he nodded with closed eyes. Martha giggled.

"Oh dear, I'm so glad to have such a nice family, its never a dull moment" she wiped her eyes and then became quite, a little bit, but I noticed.