Chapter 6

~Strange Things Happen in Alleys~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I yawned as I placed away the last of my files, and disposed the crumpled papers. When I looked outside, I could see the fog setting in, and the faint glow of the moon in the sky, the lamps on the side of the road glowed like fireflies in the fog. I sighed. It was late night, around 11 I guess.

I had to stay overtime to get my work done before the time limit, thus bringing me here. The asshole tomato head who goes by the name Greg left me here and went home before me, a couple hours ago. He decided not to wait. I'll get him later for this.

After picking up my bag, and my cellphone, I exited the hospital. Working here is nice, but sometimes its a huge pain in the ass. Oh well.

I looked around me with calculating eyes, I hope some kids don't find it funny to prank me with this plan they've been setting for god knows how long. Seriously, they shouldn't stalk people by wearing suits. Its, first of all, rather noticeable and second, its weird. Plus staying out at late night is not something youngsters should be doing.

As I thought this, I furrowed my face. "(Y/n), you aren't very old either, you are a youngster as well" I facepalmed myself after saying that, and then laughed, I'm so hilarious. As I walked further, I began to get paranoid. Whipping out my phone, I used the reflecting screen as a means to look behind, when I saw no one, I turned around and indeed, I was alone at the street.

I wondered if its a good thing or not. My relief was short lived though, all my hair were standing up, I was on high alert. I still can feel someone watching, with a sigh, I figured its fine if I won't be getting hurt. I don't feel like dying anytime soon.

As I looked around, I spotted an alleyway, it opens up near my house. By taking this way, I will reach home in 10 minutes, whilst by road it will take 30 minutes. Now, I know you shouldn't go into a creepy alleyway when you are possibly being followed, but still....

I was curious, of course, I wondered if my stalker will follow me and try to seize me. I hope he or she won't, it will be a pain to deal with. Of course, since the incident I decided to go take fighting classes, so that I can protect my family or myself if something like that happens again, and the incident with the masked man just made me more vigorous with my training, I even have wasp spray, and Greg's number on speed dial.

I should be fine, with a deep breath, I stepped into the alleyway, immediately, the feeling of being watched abandoned me, surprisingly me greatly. Feeling better about my decision, I entered the dark alley, I was still on high alert, but somehow, I failed to see the figure that lurked in the dark like a bat.

As I passed by the said figure, he or she decided to jump on me, and pin me to a wall. It was a he, or to be precise, the masked man from the month before.

"Masked man?!" I gasped in surprise, he was holding my hands together rather tightly behind me. The masked man growled at me. He seemed to examine my face, and stare into my eyes, I couldn't see his face, but I could feel his stare. I am getting a feeling its not Jack, yet it feels like it is him.

The masked person said nothing and slipped his mask up, and again, I couldn't see his face, maybe I could've seen it if he weren't pushing my head in the opposite direction by my cheeks with his free hand. He sniffed my neck again, I blinked and shivered, goosebumps rose on my arms, back and my torso.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I spoke meekly, my knees already feeling weak in fear.

"You smell so familiar.... You seem so familiar.... You feel so... Familiar" the masked man whispered, seemingly to himself, but since he was rather close to my ear, I heard what he said.

"Look masked man, let me go, you must have seen me around or something" I began struggling, only to have the masked man growl threateningly at me.

"I had been looking for you for weeks! Tell me human, why are you so familiar?" He growled, pushing me into the wall rather harshly. I squirmed.

"Look masked man-" I jumped as he pushed me harder to a point my bones were digging in my own flesh.

"Stop calling me that, its irritating" he growled, I took a gulp and nodded, I was afraid, who wouldn't be?

"I really don't know you, you must've seen me around somewhere or something, or perhaps someone like me, because I am sure I've never seen you in my entire life except that last time you tried to kill me or something" I gulped as I looked at my assailant. He was silent for a moment, until he loosened his hold. He clicked his tongue.

"You have a guest it seems" he fully let go as I heard footsteps, I turned to the source and heard a call of my name. It was Greg. When I turned back, my attacker was gone, no sign of him whatsoever was there. I shook slightly in fear, my knees giving up, I crashed to the ground, sitting down as my back rested on the wall behind me.

"(Y/n)? Are you here?" Greg called out softly in the silence.

"Yeah" I spoke loud enough so he can hear. His footsteps hurried to my position as he ran to me, soon his face emerged in my line of vision as he crouched down in front of me.

"(Y/n)! What happened!?" He shouted as he held my shoulders. He looked worried and concerned for me. I smiled at him, but my scared face was clear.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I spoke, "I just... can't stand up." I laughed nervously.

"What happened (y/n)?" His facial expressions softened.

"There was a cat, it jumped scared me" I looked down as I spoke, lying perfectly, yet...

"I know you're lying" Greg gave me a weird face, "then again, its not the place to talk, come here, let's go back" Greg pulled me up by my arms and half dragged me back home.

We settled on the couch where Greg told Martha about how he found me. They looked at me. I could only sigh as I opened up my mouth, my body chilled up in fear as I spoke of the events.

I told them about the masked man, they both looked at me with soft features, which turned a bit sad when I mentioned about how he feels like Jack.

"There is no way he is Jack (y/n), so chill, Jack will never forget you, you were dear to him as he was to you" Greg told me, I knew that, it only hurt more knowing there is no way I'll ever see him again.

"Greg is right dear, my son can never be like that, or act like that..." She suddenly giggled. "He once brought a kitten home, and claimed it was a dog, the kitty was so scared of him, it used to jump high when it saw Jack, Jack would get scared and shriek, the kitty would growl and Jack would began crying, whenever it happened, it was so comical to watch. Jack was a precious baby, and he was absolutely adorable that even the most scariest of people awwed at his silly antics" Martha told us and we chuckled.

"Do you have his photos?" Greg looked at her and she brightened up, handing us a thick album filled with Jack and Jack and Jack.

It gave us a good laughs. Far in the distance as Jack harvested the organs from a poor man who ventured in the woods near your home, he sneezed and frowned. Taking off his mask he cleaned it, and sneezed again.

"Dafuk?" He asked himself and decided to return to his home with the organs he got tonight, on his mind lingered the woman.

~So Stay Away~
__________

Yay :3.