Bnha: The Phoenix

Quirk: Phoenix Evolution

Explanation: The quirk allows a person to die and be revived very much like a Phoenix would but also allows them to evolve from their past self and gain new abilities or replace inferior abilities. Like a phoenix the person can coat themselves in flames as well as create wings from the very fire they produce this allows them to fly and send down fireballs of phoenix fire (which burns hotter then a normal flame could ever wish to burn at). The downside is that those who are attacked with flames not of their own can trigger a defensive mode that causes them to take on a few features of a phoenix and fight like a angry bull, almost feral like until the aggressor surrenders (and sometimes not even that will stop it) or they run put of energy. They can work on the control over the Phoenix but sometimes it will take over and protect the host like a mother bird would their chicks.

Fire Manipulation: Because of the Phoenix Evolution's ability to produce their own flames it allows them to manipulate and create things from their own flames, though this takes a lot of concentration and training to achieve

Current Host: Ryan Goodwill

Description of Current Host: Ryan, while appearing to be the age of 25, is much older mentally thanks to the reincarnation effect of his quirk which has allowed him to go unnoticed by many of the media and heros of the world.  His current incarnation appears as a 25 year old man with fair skin but across his arms and back are burn scars from the many times his own fire struck out at him, on his back his a burn scar that appears much like wings folded up against it that when he activates his wings causes the scar to glow and unfurl into the flaming wings that if look closer at seem to have feathers slowly floating off them every so often, he has a tattoo on his shoulder of a double phoenix that look like their flying. His face as a 3rd degree burn running up the side of his face that stops right before his goatee. His hair and beard are of a raven color that shines under the right light, his hair slicked to the side out of his face as it runs down the back of his neck just enough to look right with his hair style, his eyes are a deep, piercing violet that change to a glowing gold when he activates his phoenix abilities. His normal causal wear is a black suit jacket over a deep purple button up shirt that is a little unbuttoned near the top, a tie loose around his neck, a pair of dark grey jeans, and a pair of black steel toed boots. He would have a super hero outfit if he thought they looked absolutely dumb so he had gone out and found some quirk engineers and scientists that worked on making his normal outfit much stronger and able to withstand his own flames. An intreseting thing about him is that his teeth changed to be much sharper then normal and made him rely much more on meat to keep himself going. He carries around a set of dogtags that both show his full name and his nickname from the military of a previous incarnation but also shows the names of his platoon members and friends. He does wear them around his neck but around his wrist, they do not melt from the heat of his flames as if they can hurt something so close to their host.