General: The Dead Man

Rain falls from the sky and lands upon hundreds of umbrellas, protecting all those below them fromthe harsh rain. Whimpers and sobbing can be softly heard amongst the rain as four men carry a coffin towards its final resting place, their faces grim and their eyes filled with sadness. They eventually place the coffin upon a stand before a tomb, a priest steps from the crowd and turns to them all with a grim look. He starts reciting a verse from the bible in his grasp to the crowd before turning to the coffin and placing his hand upon it, softly whispering to it. "You will be missed by all, old friend." The priest backs away and many people walk up and say their piece before returning to the crowd until a young child walks up the coffin, tears streaming down his face. Instead of speaking to the crowd he instead lays his head upon the coffin while crying loudly, "I miss you dad, why did you have to leave so soon! You promised you'd stay! You promised!" The young child wails loudly while clutching the coffin tightly until he was gently pulled away from the coffin, once all was done the four men lift the coffin into the air and walk it down into the tomb. Far from the funeral stood a man in a suit, his eyes filled with sadness and anger. His eyes violet eyes glowing softly from underneath the shadow of the tree, "I'm sorry my son, but I'm going to need you to be strong and lead the family into a better age. They will need you as much as you need me, now lift your chin up and be a good soldier for dad." The man mumbles softly before turning away from the scene and walks behind the tree, disappearing from sight.

Here lies Roman Ryder, Loving Father, Beloved Husband, Greatest Boss, and Head of the Ryder Family. May he rest in Heaven for his sacrifice.