General: The Torchbug

"Finally the day has come, the day my granddad has told me about! The package he said would come the day of his passing! Hahahaha! Oh thank you so much granddad for giving me this gift of fire! The gear of your days in war, your weapons of beauty! I shall put your teachings and gear to use like you taught me! I will be the torchbug you always said I could be!"

"The mad rambles of the infamous Torchbug before he went on a flaming rampage across the Europe before mysteriously disappearing some where south of Europe. The day we find Torchbug will be the day that we can celebrate. Back to you..." The glass shatters on the TV from the impact of chair leg going through it. The being who threw it was standing in the middle of a room filled with chemicals of all kinds and many tanks marked as Napalm. The man was wearing a WW2 trench gear that hides his body well, a gas mask that reflects the light off the lens hanging from his chest, a bandolier of flame grenades, molotov cocktails, and other oddly made grenafes, a solid steel helmet resting on top of a mope of peppered hair seemingly aged from the chemicals he works with, and the man's face. His eyes a blazing orange, filled with the rage of a firestorm. The side of his face half burned from flames, a messy goatee growing around his mouth, a tattoo right on his neck of a flaming skull. He glares at the screen then grins "T̨̢͘̕ḩ͘͠e̶̡ ̕̕͜ḑ̶̵̵͝a͘y̵̸̷̸̕ ̨͡I̡̨͜͝'̵̧́͡m͘͜͜͡͏ ͏͏c̡͏́a͏̴̡͢͢ư̶͟͜͠g̶̀̕͟h̨̛̀ţ̶̨́͜ ͘͏w̵̶͘͞i̴̸͡ļļ̶̶̶̛ ̡̡̛͢b͏͘e̵͘͢҉ ̴ţ̀̕h̵̛͞e̛͘͞ ̸̡̕͘d̢̀͘͢͏a̛͠y̶̶̧͜͠ ̕͜͢͝i̴̸̶͟s͏ ̵̨̕͘͞b̸̨̛͘͞a͏̡͞͏t̷̛́́h̴e҉͏̶͝d̸̕͢͡ ̛͠í̕͘͟n̛͏̷͜ ̡͟a͟͠ ͏̨͝b̵̸̴̛͜ę̷̴̕͠a̛͘͟͞u͞t̨̀͜i̢̕͡f̢҉̨͠ų̡́l̵҉ ́͘s̢̕͜t̡͏̢o̵͘͢͝͡r̸̕m̴͢͝͠ ̛҉̨͏̀o̢͜͟f̶̷̛͢͝ ҉̨̡͠p̴ư̵̧͟r̷͡͠͠į҉f̢͜ỳ̴̡͞i̛͢n҉́̕͝͝ģ̴̀́ ̶̵̷͘̕f͞҉̸l͢a̶̶̧͜҉m̕͠ę̢̡́͞ş̕.̸̶̵̶͝.͏̷.͢͏͏" His voice burned and scarred from the flames of his accident. He turns around lets his eyes rest on four different weapons, a bulky flamethrower with the words on the sides saying 'Purifying Flames', a trench shot gun with the words carved into the side of the barrel saying 'Point at Sinners' and an arrow pointing out, and finally two revolvers modified to shoot napalm flares and the words on each pummel saying 'Torchbug's Baby'. Torchbug starts laughing while covering his face as he turns to the reader, flames of chaos flickering within his blazing. eyes.