General: The Ronin Swordmaster

Cold steel. Folded and strengthened by the hands of a craftsmen. Wielded by a warrior of high esteem either because of a great deed they have done or because of the training they've done to come to this point in their lives. In the west they are known as knights, beserkers, mercenaries, highwaymen, spartans, etc. But in the east they are known as samurai, ninja, ronin. Sometimes these blades will fall in battle next to their masters, sometimes they are retired alongside their masters, but the rare few that are used continuously they become so much more. They gain a soul of sorts for their efforts. But they never find the right master to wield them they way they were ment to be wielded. That was until the day a mysterious man, cloaked in shadows and a hat to hide their face, would walk into the place of the blades resting place and either take them by force or without any resistance. When they were wielded by their new master they knew he was the one, he was their true master. He talked to the blades, telling them that he was able to hear their voices calling out to them so that he may wield them like it was his destiny. Like it was fate itself guiding him to them. With each new addition a new power was bestowed upon the wandering swordsman, unknown to all but them. They blades wpuld come to him when he called them from the realm of his own workings, The Realm of The Ronin. This Ronin will continue his quest to hunt down all blades given life and wield them like they should have been wielded. But also hide away the blades that crave the blood of man, of the innocent.

He is the Ronin Swordsman and he will fulfill his destiny even if death stands in his way.