Fantasy: Paladin of Fire

You know, a lot of people just see fire as one thing. An instrument of destruction! But their wrong...well mostly wrong, you see while fire does destroy much of things it destroys it does help bring in new life. Like a forest fire, once the forest burns down it allows for new life to form which of course is needed for the world's survival. It can both damage and heal a person, if I have to explain that then your to far up your own arse to realize how much fire can help heal a person. It is why I took this path of the fire and flames, so I maybe a tool of life and death. I have dedicated my entire life to both the blade and the fire within me, the strongest fire only one being can have. Those that fight for the god and goddess of life and destruction are given a small flame of their combined power so they may fight as their blade in battle or their hand to heal. I am one of their greatest paladins, one of the very few to ever stroke the fire within into a raging tornado but with the will to make it flow like water. I was gifted a blade and armor crafted by them to continue my fight, The Fragment of Titan and The Armor of Gaia. Maybe one day you shall see me in battle or as a picture in the halls of the Great Flame Temple.

I BURN SO OTHERS DO NOT, FOR THE FLAMES ON THE OUTSIDE DO NOT BURN HOTTER THEN THE ONE ON THE INSIDE!

-Passage taken from the Biography of Sigmar the Flame of Eden-