Creepypasta: Jackie's Back In Town!

Crunching of leaves, twigs snapping, heavy breathing, that is what you can hear as three men can be seen running though the forest with rifles clutched close to their chests. Tree limbs smacking into them as they run past but they ignore them as they grow closer to their target. It isn't until moon light can slowly be seen through the trees do they slow down to catch their breathes, they look at each other and nod before crouching down. They move towards the exit of the forest where their target slowly reveals itself, standing in the middle of a large graveyard is their target. From their spots it looks like a well groomed man from how he dresses, he appears to be looking down at a grave that looks freshly dug up. They aim their rifles at point it right at the man, waiting patiently for the right moment to fire. After a few moments the man turns to walk away and they take that as their cue to fire, with three rounds entering and exiting the man's body in slow motion, each bullet tearing its way through the man's body like nothing was their. The rounds make the man stumble a bit before he catches himself on his umbrella, for a moment he looks like he's about to fall over but the ends when a slight chuckle slips from his lips. At first its a soft chuckle that slowly turns into a full blown Mark Hamill cackle as his head explodes in fire, revealing that the man's head is actually a jack o' lantern as the creepy grin moves up and down with the laugh while the fire lights up the rest of the body, showing that underneath his suit is not skin but a burning inferno. The monster of a man turns to the men as they fumble to load another round into their rifles, "You really think mortal weapons can kill me?! How silly hehe! You shall die knowing that your attempt was so silly hahaha!" The entire time he's talking he was walking forward, his umbrella swinging around in his hand. His fire lighting up the men's faces to reveal the fear in their eyes, which makes the grin on the Jack's face to widen further.

The camera moves away from them and moves to the dug up grave, showing the grave stone planted behind it. As lightning flashes briefly it reveals the name of the grave while rain falls upon it.

Here lies Jackie Crane
May he know peace in death that he did not have in life.
The Reaper may have taken his head but God will always take his spirit.

A loud spattering sound his heard as blood lands on the tombstone along with the laughter of the mad spirit who walks into the forest.

Jackie back in town baby! And he's come for something dear.