Corrupted: Jack the Broken

A vast void fills the space around Jack, but he seems not really care about it or really notices it as he stares at the only thing infront of him, an orb of light that floats before him in a non-existent breeze. Upon its face is a large W colored orange, he slowly tilts his head before bringing a cigarette that was burning between his fingers up to his mouth and takes a puff of it, for once a frown is upon his face as he stares at it. Behind him shadows can be seen moving behind him, people of all kinds can be seen fro the shadows, each one showing three different things. Saddness, anger, laughter, though they make no noise it is almost like you can hear them laughing, crying out in fear, or yelling in rage at him but this does not faze him. He is used to this, he is used to their sounds, for he was the cause of their emotions, for their pains. He gently grasps the orb in his hand before bringing it up to his face, the light flickering against his one purple orb while the other flickers a red. It seems to be bleeding as well as they enitre orb is a crimson red and blood is running down from the corner of it. He blows smoke over the orb which causes it to flicker and shake, glitches forming upon its surface. He lets out a quite tch at this and shook his head, "So sensitive, so weak, this place really is a place for degenerates..." He squeezes it a little causing cracks to slowly form across its surface. "I'll never understand why Jackie likes this place so much, its so...corrupted." He snorts before shaking his head. "Oh well, if they want to be hurt like this then so be it." He squeezes it harder as more cracks form across it, it shakes heavily as he glares down at it. "After all it'll prepare them for a much more corrupted world and corrupted people." He crushes the orb, the only light in this void being extinguished from existance as the only light visible is the cigarette lighting up his eyes as they look forward. "A corrupted world with corrupted people, all watched over by a corrputed god...how fitting." He closes his eyes as they cigarette goes out.