Fantasy: The Steel Behemoth

This behemoth of a man was one of the greatest soliders to ever live. In his life he searched the land, searching the darkest places in the world for evil or those doing wrong and brings them to justice. But that did not last long for when the behemoth had his guard down, he was struck from behind by a poisoned dagger. A assassin was hired just to kill this giant of man for his good deeds alone. There the greatest man alive died to something he considered pathetic and not honorable, or he would have if he wasn't floating in a grand expanse of darkness. Stretching in all directions that seem to never end until a voice called out to him "Great monster of man, do you wish to have revenge against the assassin and the one who hired it? To strike true fear into their hearts?" He nodded with a determined look behind his steel visor as the voice spoke again "Then I shall revive you as monster unable to die by any means, until the day you find those men and smite them. Your soul shall be mine until the end of all things" and from this he awoke, laying on his back with sun glaring down at him. As he layed there only one thing filled his mind "Revenage"

Weapons/magic: Steel Ultra Greatsword, Steel Tower Shield, Miracles, Fume Greatsword, Old Iron King's Hammer, Cast Iron Halberd, Black Knight Weapon set, Great Wolf Blade, Mad King Halberd, Gal's Executioner's Greatsword