Creepypasta: The Dullahan

Cold steel scrapes across gravel as it cuts through it, occasionally causing sparks to fly from it. Slowly the camera crawls up the blade of the large sword, crawling up the intercite gauntlets. The armor scratched and marked to hell from all kinds of battles, a cape swings from his shoulders in an invisible wind before it reaches where his head would be which all is their is a glowing blue mist that floats into the air mystically. A flash of lightning illuminates the man to reveal a dullahan without its iconic head, though that doesn't really seem to bother the man as it steps over rocks and tree branches in his way. Suddenly the sound of a horse can be heard in front of him which reveals a horse running through the rain with a cloaked individual. The man stops walking and points towards the man silently before a aetheral voice pierces the storm. "Washington Irving." The horse stops in place before dropping to the ground, dead, while dropping the now revealed Irving to thr ground. The man yelps in surprise as he tries to get up, the dullahan walks towards the fallen man while rising its huge blade onto his shoulder. "Where is is Irving, where is my head." The man was staring up at the being in fright before replying. "I-I don't know, I-I only know one of my colleges had it last!" He yells in panic. The dullahan growls and slams the blade right next to the man, making the man yelp. "Then give me his name and I shall let you go just. This. Once." Irving panics as he backs away from the man. "Van! Van Helsing! Might know!" The dullahan hums then starts walking past the man, not before slashing his blade put at the man and leaving a cut along his side. "You shall remember this day Washington Irving, as they day your life brushed with death." He calls out before disappearing into the darkness of the woods, leaving behind the bleeding and scared man.