Creepypasta: The Baleful King

'A quite night once more, boring and quite. Nothing interesting to do but to go to work, by me this is boring.' Thought a man in a suit as he looks upon the city to quite for his liking, he lets out a sigh while clutching a cane in one hand. The cane head was a grinning demon that was made from bone.

He turns away from the sight of the city to look upon a figure clad in dark clothes kneeling before him

He turns away from the sight of the city to look upon a figure clad in dark clothes kneeling before him. "What do you have for me Baleful Child." He asks while his hauntingly blue eyes look upon the clothed figure. The voice of a young woman meets his ears clearly, "I come to inform you that indeed the children of HIM is within the city with their charges. I'd say that the child of the gun, the child of the camera and pipe, and the child of no pain and the hatch are going to be coming this way. They will lead you to them, my king." The man rubs his chin in thought while turning back to the city before a grin filled with bale split his face open. "Great let us go my Baleful Child." He laughs while stepping off the building and disappearing before the Child of Bale who disappears in flames.

In time the charges of Slenderman finally come to a warehouse housing the pastas. The step inside quickly while a slender form walks towards them, "Were you followed?" They shook their heads before two of them broke off to talk to others while the doll faced one talked to the slender being. "As far as we know no, but we did see a man in a suit walking around the area. He seemed to appear randomly wherever we went but stopped appearing several blocks from here." The slender man held his chin in thought, "Why is he here of all times?" A sound of metal against metal sound through the warehouse as a figure appears from above them all, a grin of bale upon his face as he watched them. "Because I heard you were coming, I thought something was up when I heard that more then a few of your charges were seen around my city." He tapped his chin while the others pointed various items at him, but where forced to put them down by Slendermanb "My mansion was destroy by HIM so we came here to lay low." The man tilts his head little before chuckle, "Should have told me before hand since I thought you were here for my head at last." He says while rubbing the cane head, "I will give you better housing and allow your killings to continue under one condition." Slenderman's face scrunched up somw, "What is your condition Baleful King?" The others looked confused at the title while the man laughed maddeningly. "One you can call me Jackie or Bane Slenderman, we've known each other long enough for you to call me that and the condition is that your charges avoid my Baleful Children. Do not fight them, do not talk to them, do not get in their way, and do not touch their weapons. Am I clear Slenderman?" Jackie glares down at Slenderman who looked slightly worried for his 'children', "I except ypur condition and I will make sure they all know of this." Jackie stops glaring and grins, "Good and I will make sure to in turn watch over your children of the night while you are here and protect them if needed. Good da- I mean good night Slenderman." Jackie laughs loudly as he steps into the shadows once more and disappears. Slenderman sighs and held his head while Masky looks at him, "Who was that sir?" Slenderman looks down at Masky and whispers tiredly, "That was The Baleful King, ruler of this city and a portion of hell, known for keeping order of his cities and feared the Hell for he is everywhere and his children are as well. At all costs do not interfere with him and his children if you can, they are known for being ruthless killers, much worse then us." He says before walking away with a slight slouch.

From a nearby building Jackie looks down at the warehouse while grinning.

The Baleful King has marked you Slender, are you ready to reap the rewards or will you continue to fear the Baleful grasp of this city's King?