General: The One Armed Knight

The crackle of fire fills the night sky, look down from the star filled sky reveals a small bonfire that glows faintly in the night with a blade of some sort sticking from it. Around the bonfire is five people, one of them is far larger then the rest as he wears a set of high quality steel armor that fits his large form, resting against him is this oversized tower shield made from black iron and a giant greatsword almost to the size of a ultra greatsword made form an unknown material, he is sitting on a log as he chips away at a piece of wood. Next to him is a young lady, sitting cross legged while muttering some sort of prayer while clothed in this pristine white cloth from head to toe, hanging from her hands is a beautiful white and gold cloth tied together by a golden string. Across from them is a man, suited in a dark leather gown that would hang down to his ankles while a mask made from silver with the eye holes are covered with a white cloth to hide his eyes, on his lap is a pristine looking rapier and on his hips are 5 foot long throwing knives. Leaning against one of the others is a woman, clothed head to toe in a black cloth while a wide brim hat covers her face with a long wooden staff sits behind her, a faint smile can be seen on her face as she leans against the last of the people. A man covered head to toe in armor and a red weathered cloth with cold design on it, his helmet covers his face with long slits on it so he can see through it while a cracked and warped katana sits in his lap, black from some kinda force while black and purple mist seeps from it, a red cloth of the same design as the others cover his left arm which in the glow of the fire is revealed to have been torn off from the rest of his body. His right arm is wrapped around the lilith form of the lady in black, almost protectively as he hums a soft tune to her revealing how much he cares for her. The silence of the five is interrupted by the growl of a creature as from the woods step out monstrosities beyond the human conception. Each one stands up while holding their weapons up, the largest of them roars and charges the creatures along with the other two warriors, each one cutting down each creature in their path while the two ladies throw glowing orbs of hex or lightning bolts formed from a crackling bow. That night was filled with the sounds of battle.