General: I'm You But Better!

The streets of Manhattan where crawling with all kinds of people, from the poor to the rich, from the young to the old, from the freedom lovers to the corporate slaves. But we're focusing on one being, a being of many faces, this being is known as Morpheus Dup or simply Dup. Now its a little hard to find this being as they are walking through the crowds of people, shifting into a new person when no one is looking to keep themself anonymous. But the tell tale sign of their change is their eyes, the dull look within their eyes even when their smiling or laughing, it is almost like they can not show the joy in their eyes at all. Eventually this being steps into a alleyway and shifts into an almost featureless being save for the pale orbs, standing at an inhuman 7'8", it walks up to a wall and looks it over slowly while humming to itself [Somehow]. The humming reveals that this being uses a more male tone even of its laced with a females tone as well. It slowly pushes down on a brick in the wall which causes the bricks before him to fold backwards into the darkness of a room, briefly the being's eyes shifts before returning to normal as he steps into the room with the bricks forming back into place. Walking towards the middle of the room silently, standing still like a statue before a voice pierces the silence finally. "I see you have returned to us Elder Doppelganger, I knew you would." The voice sounded annoyingly arrogant and smug [Kinda like a Karen's voice would sound like], the mimic simply tilts his head before it starts speaking. His voice was cold, as if he has never expressed an emotion using his voice before. "You are incorrect Hag, for I have found a greater cause to follow. I am simply here to...clean up a mess." He lifts his hand as the room lights up through his eyes, revealing what looks like a dozen odd and strange looking creatures. Each looking more disturbing and wrong looking as he looks around, his head spinning on a dime while his body stays still. "You have gotten more followers I see, well that is no matter. You will all die by my hand." His hand shifts and elongates into a sharp looking blade while his other forms into a huge axe that hangs at his side. The other fey creatures hiss or growl as they charge at him as the Hag screams in anger. "Fool you will not be able to take us all." The doppelganger hums as it looks down and shakes his head. "You are wrong, for you are inferior beings." He charged them without another word, his weapons cutting through them as if they were real. Slowly the camera pans out of the room, until its looking at the brick entrance. After a bit of time blood slowly can be seen pooling from underneath it, then it opens up to reveal Dup stepping out of the room without a single wound or injury upon his body. He heads for the entrance of the alleyway while shifting into a young if normal looking college student, he stops and slowly turns towards a hobo that was sitting against a dumpster that had seen him change. He smirks and brings his finger up to his mouth and goes "Shhhhhhhh." before walking into the crowd, instantly disappearing from sight as the hobo looks at where he was in horror before whispering to himself. "I need to stop drinking..."

[Boom have an Elder Doppelganger, who can become whatever it wants to be. Unlike a normal Doppelganger which can only mimic other beings and nothing more the Elder Doppelganger has no limit on what they can become and in fact become anything it can imagine, mimic everything but god like abilities but truth be told who needs that when you can morph your body into a weapon that can cut almost anything it touches and mimic any liquid or gaseous form with no problem]