Undertale: Endtale

The world ended so long ago, it started during the Monster/Human war. When humans corrupted the magic that filled the world, killing plants, animals, humans, and monsters alike. The only ones to survive where those who escaped into the Earth itself, under the mountain the was supposed to trap the monsters became the only place that could save both of the remaining monsters and humans. For years hate between the species cooled until the eventually came together and started working as one to make sure their races survived. They succeed for a time, two of their best scientists worked together to eliminate the toxic magic above ground. They eventually succeed in creating a monster able to walk above ground that could fight against the killer magic, but it was a failure in the end as the magic from above seeped down into the ground after all those years and eventually killed off the rest of the monsters and humans in the world, leaving behind the only monster able to survive the killing magic. Sans, the last monster alive in a dead world, walked out of the underground with everything he could scrounge up and a magic gas mask to help with any areas that were to saturated with magic that made it hard to breath. He explored the surface for a time until he came upon a town that was left abandoned after so long, he explored the town for anything of use until he came upon a basement inside a building, it appeared to be specificly designed to counter the magic but not for long because the basement was filled with saturated magic, he explored the fast basement, now revealed to be a bunker, for anything of use. He didn't in the end and was about to leave until he heard the sound of crying coming from one of the rooms, the sound of two cries to be more specific. He entered the room to reveal a bedroom, two adult bodies on the ground dead from the magic in the air and two alive children in the corner of the room, crying their eyes out. This surprised Sans of course and this caused him to swiftly move over to them to comfort them. This simple act forever pound them together, as an Adopted Father and Adopted Daughters. Maybe Sans will finally be happy in this cold world, in the End of The World.