NEW BOOK - Smoke Screen / CTH / HS

Hello all...
Firstly, I want to say a massive thank you to whoever, nearly 5 years later, is still reading Holographic! I seriously can't believe that you guys are still voting, commenting and adding this book to your library! So THANKYOU!

Secondly, after a while dipping in and out of writing, I have landed upon my new book named SMOKE SCREEN! And it would be amazing if you would consider checking it out! It is a CALUM AU story, featuring a little bit of HARRY STYLES

**
If you're lucky enough to call Belgravia home then you most likely, like myself, lead an idyllic life. A small district within the borough of Kensington and Chelsea, where white pillars and checkerboard marble steps lead up to our town houses and the latest sports car sits parked in out allocated spot.

Our parents are working professionals, and our education is strictly private, because the thought of us mixing with 'them' was enough to make our mothers shiver in their Manolo Blahniks.

Most of us had learned to ski before we could recite our times tables and if you had less than two middle names, than you most definitely couldn't sit with us at lunch.

And if you're seventeen and living in the Aristocrats playground then you know better than anyone else that to survive we need a secret life.

The perfect life? That's just a smoke screen.

This story so far, just consists of the intro but over the next few days I will be setting up the story

I would LOVE to know what you guys think, and perhaps if you get chance, you will consider checking it out!

ALL THE LOVE, ALWAYS

E