Escape (1/2)

DeLuca gently rocks his hips against mine as he kisses my neck tenderly. I lay with my back pressed against the bed and sigh deeply.

"What's wrong, Y/N/N. You seem out of it." DeLuca says as he lays down next to me.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just.. I feel like something isn't right?" I say as I prop myself upon my elbows.

"What do you mean? Like with Naomi?" He asks.

"Yes,"

"You have nothing to worry about. You've won all the arguments in court." He says.

"That's the problem. I've won all the arguments; which means that they are angry and they need someone to take it out on." I explain.

"You think they are abusing her." He says, finishing my thought.

"Yes, and I made a promise to Dad and myself on what would happen if he raised a hand to her." I say.

"Y/N/N, look, I know you're upset. But if you hurt either one of them, it could jeopardize your chances on gaining custody of Naomi." He says.

"You're right," I say with a sigh.

"I just.. I don't want anybody else to suffer from those evil people." I add.

"Believe me. After this trial, child protective services and the police will make sure that they won't take care of another kid again. And if not, then I'm pretty sure that you'll make sure of it." He reassures.

"Thank you, I really need that." I say.

"No problem," He says.

I lift his chin as his lips collide with mine. He inhales sharply and I sit myself in his lap. His hand travel down my body and stops at the curvature of my rear. I pull my shirt over my head as the kiss became more heated. He squeezes my ass and pushes my body closer to his.

He presses wet kisses down my neck and I run my fingers through his head and I throw my head back. I felt something hard apply reassure against my core, making me beg for friction. I gently move my hips against his and moans into my neck. I slide my shorts down my legs and he unbutton his pants before sliding them off.

DeLuca flips us over, so that I am under him and he slips his hand in my underwear. He sinks two fingers into me and I arch my back at the sensation. Part of me wanted to enjoy this, but the other part- the parent part- wanted to call Naomi just to make sure.

"I t-think I should at least call." I say shakily.

DeLuca stops his movements and says:

"Oh come on,"

"I'm sorry, but this feeling won't go away unless I call to make sure she is okay. I'm just going to check in, and that's it. Then you can have me for the whole rest of the night, okay?" I explain.

He sighs and says:

"Okay,"

I press a lingering kiss on my lips and when I pull away, he follows my lips for another kiss. I dodge the kiss and I reach for my phone. I scroll through my recent calls and click on Naomi's name.

I press the phone to my ear and it went straight to voicemail.

"What the hell?" I say.

"What's wrong?" DeLuca asks.

"Her phone is dead, or off. Either way, it worries. I'm getting the first ticket there right now." I say as I abruptly stand from the bed.

Then came loud knock on the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" I ask.

"No," He says.

"Could it be..?" He trails off, insinuating that I could be my parents

We exchange a look and I scramble to find my bowstaff. DeLuca puts on his sweatpants and T-shirt and makes his way to the door.

I hear him open the door and he says:

"Uh.. Y/N, you may want to take a look at this."

I rush to the living room only in my bra and underwear to see Naomi standing in my doorway. She was wearing the jacket that I bought for her and the teddy bear in her hand. Her hair and clothes were soaking wet from the thunderstorm and heavy rain outside.

She has a bruise forming under her left eye and the skin is started to turn light green as it forms. There are multiple tiny cuts on her cheeks and she has a badly busted lip.

"Naomi, how did you get here?" I ask, pulling her inside and closing the door.

"I-I called t-the number you gave me." She says.

That's when I heard another knock on the door.

"I-I'm so c-c-cold," I hear her say.

"Okay, stay right here. I'll give you a blanket and then we'll take a look at those cuts of yours." DeLuca says.

I open the door to see Conner in a better condition that Naomi was in. At least, from what I could see.

"Conner? Oh my God," I say before pulling him in for a hug.

I wince as his cold, wet clothes comes into contact with my warm skin.

"What happened?" I ask and he buries his cold face into my neck as he shivers

"You're l-little sister c-called and-"

"Here, come inside where it's warm." I say.