Chapter 3: Mephiles' Death

(4 years later)

[Shadow POV]

People were complaining about the food, water, and stuff.

"Agent Shadow!" I hear commander say, I entered the office room.

"What do you need?" I ask, crossing my arms as usual.

"I need help from your team, the people here are complaining about the Hidden Thief! The rumors say that there is a person who look like you, but different color." He said.

"Mephiles..." I mumbled, "Sure, we'll get into it." I say, walking out of the office, "Chaos Control!" I yelled and now I'm on the team's house.

"Hey Shadow!" Tails said, but clearly I can see sadness on his eyes.

"What happened tails?" I asked.

"Do... you remember... Sonic..?" He said, stepped aside and I entered, both of us are sitting on the sofa.

"You mean Rouge's Child?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes... people say they saw her flying to somewhere..." He said while sniffling.

I sighed, I knew that Tails is actually close to that hedgehog, i just left the room and skated to the city, there was the other me and i kicked it away, soon i was attacked by few fireballs, it cant be Blaze!

I turned around to see the other me, "Hello Mephiles." I growled.

"You still remember me hmm?" He said. And I saw a blue figure, glaring at someone and it was the GUN soldier.