Chapter 4: Thief in School

(A/N: Yes I decided to put a school, don't ask but here ya go lil' readers~♪)

[Sonic POV] (1 month later)

I cursed under my breath, now I have to change or not? Like YES I'm going to a school! I stormed around and finished, I wore black and yellow uniform (More like Senpaibuns' design), and just wore my short heels, I placed my bag's holder on my back. Its that uncomfortable and I adjusted.

"Perfect." I say to myself as I was done, I have my iPad, what else? I hid my iPad and I started to walk. If you haven't know I live around the town, but that is closer to the school and forest, modern too. I got everything I need.

[3rd person POV]

As the blue hedge-bat, or hedgehog walking on the sidewalks, clicking noise as she walked towards the school. Her blue long quills swaying with her short tail in sync, as she entered the school. Every guy stared at her like she just murdered someone, but in their eyes they want her.

"Hey cutie♥" A emerald hedgehog with blue eyes, black lethal jacket with flame design on the sides, two huge scars on its peach chest, finally a brown-black shades sitting on the head, but also a black and brown shoes, most likely being lethal too.