A/N (+ A little more about Sonic)

Ok ok ok! I just love bold letters and quit complaining. Well this A/N includes Sonic's Theme Song...

So technically, the sonic i was talking about is this in this story if you are confused. And yes... like in the title, theres more about sonic here. First off. Her fighting ability is obviously Music, Chaos Powers, Vocal, Psychokenisis. And some more which i cant list. THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG LIST... bare with me.

So about Sonic, her first Theme Song is from Ava Max, you do know her right? Or not?

Sweet but Psycho - Ava Max (Nightcore)

I will write some so you can know it. Now if your asking why its her first BECAUSE it describes a bit of Insanity and Sweetness.

Now, her second Theme Song is one of the video game theme. It is not from any video game. But can you guess?

Song of Storms - Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Well if you played this song on a guitar, IT WILL BE SO FUCKIN AWSOME. Well be get used of me swearing i tell you reader.

Now the reason why i chose this, its because it is originally played by A Guitar by the looks of it. I did made a chapter that involved Sonic playing a guitar, right? Then it was her Guitar. Sometimes uses it for battle since she can manipulate Music and Vocal.

If your REALLY wondering who the hell is her father, then you might be clueless but im not telling you. SPOILERS... anyway, most likely about Sonic is that she loves music (although the original from SEGA Sonic only loves Rock Music), every music, kind of.

Well you know it: Sonic Underground Reference~

So in this story (i prefer saying story than book, to clear it up), Sonic has two different appearances. One that from the VERY FIRST chapter, and One that she had white fur and ruby eyes. Kinda reference to Silver's Appearance but a bit of white-ish.

I cant draw a stupid picture since i am bad at it, and my descriptions are so bad although i tried my best T^T
*Show a list*

Personality: Alert, Serious, Tsundere, Yandere.

Ability: Music, Vocal, Chaos Powers, Psychokenisis, Dark Powers.

Voice: Shadow's Voice but girl version and much deeper and a bit high pitched.

Flirty?: No.

Serious?: Yes.

Instrument: Guitar (Most likely being Guitar).

Vocal Range: Every Range, No Failure.

Any Crush: No one.

Enemies: Towers (Dead), Team Shadow, Fiona and Sally.

Dislikes: Girly Persona's, Any Police Person, Being Dragged by Fiona and Sally, Anything Good, Being Annoyed By Anyone.

Likes: Seriousness, Music, Unpopular Areas, Scaring People, Killing, Team Dark (Sonic's Team), Solo Missions.

Allies: Dr. Eggman, Infinite, EXEs, Demons, Ghosts.

Can't Kill: Mother and Daughter (Since every mom with a daughter, that reminded Sonic her mother Rouge).

Weakness: Unknown
-

Now i spent typing on my phone like a maniac. Dont even question, appearently Sonic is friends with Evil. Infinite MAY or NOT come in, as i update the chapter, notice the order.

And thank you, for reading this crap T^T...