Chapter 20: Die or Give

[3rd Person P.O.V] {Dark Green Hill}

Shadow walked through the grass now covered with crimson liquid, this is truly a nightmare for Shadow. First he planned to confront her but ended up here, it was also stupid for not bringing his team in.

Then out of nowhere the male Sonic.Exe is in front of Shadow, he jumped a bit in surprise since he just appeared out in the thin air.

"tImE iS rUnNiNg... yOu OnLy hAvE tO fAcE hEr..." Exe said, normally he would kill anyone he sees, but Shadow understood what he meant by "Her".

"EiThEr yOu GiVe iT tO hEr, oR DiE.." With that, Sonic.Exe (Male) left. Shadow walked through the Dark Green Hill, he never got in here.

Shadow saw his "Evil Copycat" with its "Copycat" friends, he shivered a bit thanks to be a neutral hedgehog.

After 2 hours of walking, a mansion-figure was right in his view, he entered the mansion to see Sonic getting pissed off even more, and Shadow had to think if he give it or refuse and die?

"Hand me the necklace, none will change. Or you refuse and die by just me?"

Die or Give?

(A/N: I was busy with the damn two buisness, i apologize for long wait but still thinking of new ideas.. and here ya go. *lazily throws chapter on you*)