-Side Chapter: The NW World ~ The Past-

(A/N: Ok, the side chapter means about something/someone. And it is not part of the story, some of it yes.)

[3rd Person POV]

--+--Nightmare World, 4 years ago--+--

After what happened to Sonic's mother, she had gone into a evil, insane, psychotic killer to GUN. She had promised to avenge her no matter how it costs, even if its involved with her life. Anything.

Now that she had discovered her Dark Powers when she murdered a person who caught her stealing a diamond. To of course sell it, for money to survive. Sonic became the only strongest female villain out of the 2 female criminals. She was famous, but was famous because of her beauty, so every male would instantly fall in love with her. Some trying to flirt, or even gain her trust.

Right now, Sonic was admiring the scene, darkness, sadness, guilt, everything gloomy and dark was in this Nightmare World. Since her mother was killed, this side of her world was created, by anger, hatred, insanity, darkness, rage. Everything, everything in the Nightmare World looked like where ghosts and demons live in.

Sonic had her two eyes ruby red, looking at the doll she was holding she found somewhere from reality, her mother bought her the doll. It seemed to be somewhat cursed, she sighed and gently patted the doll's head. (A/N: All of the EXEs can turn into a doll, including Tails Doll since he was orginally a doll.)

She got up from the field full of withered flowers still holding the doll, and walked away to the other side, now she is in the normal place where both sides are on left and right. Sonic walked into the hommock and sat there, her eyes narrowed at the doll.

"I wonder if you are alive..." She mumbled as she scratched the doll's ear, thinking it was a mini person who was alive. "I know, i should do the ritual. But i wont dislike you." She gave the doll a 'everything will be okay' look at the doll, when she was 6, everyone was calling her weird because she treated the doll like a person. But little did they know the doll was cursed, but no one dared to take it. Well, no one but Sonic.

Even in her dream, everything she does do affect the reality. She smiled at the doll, "We are friends 'till my last breath, Tails Doll."

--+-- --+-- --+--

Me: And i again apologize readers for the short chapter, but that is all about the NW. But the next chapter is a part from the previous. PLOT TWIST HAHAHAH! Yes Tails Doll was the doll that it mentioned! That is why he said "Friend". Btw Tails Doll is Dark Tails. (His EXE form)

And so, AS usual.....

"Have a good day and have a Advanced Valentines Day y'all!"

~Bonus Scene~

Tails: AHHH!! THERE WAS A SCRATCH NOISES!

Me: I told you god dammit... *facepalm*

Shadow: Late again?

Me: YES I WOKE UP JUST NOW AND YOU CAN NOTICE IT ULTIMATE LIFEFORM!

Sonic: Hmph, tell that faker that im the coolest than him.

Me: Why do i have to...

Silver: Honestly we all heard weird noises...

Me: SHIZ CURSE MY SLEEPING ROUTINE THAT I HAVE TO READ A FRIGGIN BOOK!

Blaze: Someone really doesnt want a book.

Me: Shut up god dammit, SHIZ... im too young to be like a writer but thats what i want.

Sonic: Anyway are you 14?

Me: *Look at Sonic with "Really Nigga?" look* No. Why?

Sonic: Because normally kids like you are short.

Me: Shiz, is it because my height is 5'3? I dont care about my height.

Shadow: ...how the hell did you know your height?

Me: Ha ha ha very funny, my dad told me. Why does everyone mistaken me as 14-17 years old here?

Everyone: ...no idea?

Me: Stupid. Go to sleep god dammit-

Jeff: HAS SOMEONE SUMMONED ME!?!

Me: OH JEFFERY GOD DAMMIT YOU SHIZ GOING HERE! I DID!

Jeff: What?

Me: *Stare at Sonic and his friends while smirking* You know what you are gonna do.

Jeff: *Chases everyone with BEN, Sonic.Exe, Liu, Sally, Slendrina, Jane, and other pastas* OH GET BACK HERE! WE WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!

Everyone (ex. Alexa): NO! ALEXA WHYYYYY!??! *Run away*

Me: Hahahaha very funny, you know im minding my own buisness. *Sarcastic*