Chapter 2

Ghost

"Damn bae ," moaned Tia as I stroked in and out of her. Tia was one of my main hoes even though she liked to call herself my girlfriend. We weren't in a relationship more of a friends with benefits type of thing. I felt her start to shake as she collapsed face first into the bed, I stroked her twice before nutting on her back.

"Damn you always know how to fuck me good," she said breathlessly as she moved her hair out her face.
I smirked at her before lighting my blunt up. We chilled for awhile before I showered and left her apartment.

I blasted Young Dolph as I made my way down Campbellton Road. Atlanta was my city and I have lived here my whole life. It hasn't been the same after my punk ass dad murdered my mom right in front of me. He's currently rotting in jail but it doesn't take away the fact that my mom isn't here. I don't  trust anyone and the only person I have close to me is my friend Rico. We been boys since middle school and nothing is gone change that.

I finally arrived at this low down strip club called Sweet Lady. I made my way inside before climbing the stairs and knocking on the office door.

This girl was on her knees with her head in Jordan's lap and his eyes open. He was talking dirty to her as he pushed her head deep into his lap. This nigga was mad lame and I didn't have time for his shit.

"Yo we got stuff to talk about and I got other shit to do," I said to him.

The girl lifted her head and smiled at me. I looked at her with disgust.

"Wait downstairs for me Aria I'll call you back up later," he said as he adjusted himself.

"Yes daddy," she said as she walked by me.

"Why the hell you call me up here," I said as I took a seat across from him.

Jordan was known around the streets through his dad Kane. He had a small drug business but it was nothing compared to what his father had.

"I got a job for you and I'm paying $700,000 for it,"

I sat up "What is it," I said as I lit another blunt.

"I have a little problem and I need you to get rid of it," he said.

I looked at him to continue.

"My dad betrayed me as his son by giving what was suppose to be mine to Dutchess and Nasir. Their bitch ass took my business and I was left with this shit club. I need you to get rid of them. I have niggas in the North and down in Macon willing to help me take over their territory. And for your help I'll also put you in on it too. We can take back control of Atlanta and expand farther than they ever could," he said

I looked at him "Ain't they yo peoples tho,"

"Fuck them especially Dutchess bitch ass," he said.

I just looked at him as I put my blunt out. Yeah I was trying to get more into the game but this nigga was grimy and if there is one thing you couldn't do is trust a grimy nigga.

"So are you in," he asked. I looked over at him before nodding my head.

                                             *
It was dark as I made my way down the hall and towards the back of the club. There was a guard in front of me and behind me. Before I could enter the room they checked me again, I walked inside to the dimly lit room and took my seat in front of Nasir.

We had a meeting today to discuss me joining forces with him to get better acquainted into the drug business. I looked around the table at the other guys sitting around. Before he could speak this girl walked in I turned to look at her and was taken aback by her beauty.

She had on a black skintight dress, gold heels and her wavy hair was held in a high bun. She looked innocent but I could tell she had a dark side to her.

"Sorry I'm late Nas... Coco and I got stuck in traffic," she said as she sat beside him.

"It's whatever Dutchess we haven't even started. We're still waiting on Jordan," he said.

"Fuck that nigga all the important people are here," she said.

Nasir looked at her before beginning the meeting.

After the meeting we all went to a special section in the club and enjoyed the rest of the night. There were drinks and weed everywhere and everyone was having a good time. I had linked with Nasir and I was now apart of his team.

I was sitting back smoking a blunt watching his sister and this beautiful dark skin girl dance together on the dance floor. She was smiling and laughing and I'm not gone lie my dick got a lil hard watching her shake her ass.

She walked back to our section with her friend and took a seat on the opposite side of me. Her and her friend both took shots of Hennessy before lighting a blunt and sharing it with eachother.

I glanced at her through the rim of my cup before turning my attention back to the dance floor.

"I notice you keep staring at me and you can stop," she said over the music.

"What makes you think I'm looking at you ma," I said.

"I can feel you staring at me," she said with attitude.

"Ain't nobody paying you any mind," I replied back.

She had a filthy mouth on her and I can't even lie she turned me on.