Chapter 25

Ghost

I watched Dutchess at the door as Tia stood outside. I was surprised she even came to Tennessee given I hadn't spoken to her in four months.

"Are you going to move so I can come in," she snarled at Dutchess.

"Bay-bee I'm not the one...you better be lucky I have to get to work," she said

Tia didn't say anything as she walked into the house.

"I'll see you later daddy," she said as she kissed me slowly on the lips. I bit my lip at her as she ran her hand through my beard before walking out the door.

I squeezed her butt as she walked by Tia.

"See you later bitch,"she said to Tia before blowing a kiss at her.

I could feel Tia's anger radiating off her body as she stared at the door.

"So you lied to me. This whole time I thought y'all hated eachother and you were protecting her for work, but your up here playing house," she said as she started hitting and pushing me.

"Mane keep yo hands to yourself. What the hell are you doing here," I said while restraining her hands.

"Denise called me talking about she wanted to spend time together and I told her I was down. She doesn't have any room at her place, so I figured I could spend some time with both of y'all. I wanted to surprise you but I guess I'm the one surprised now," she said as a tear ran down her face.

I ran my hand down my face. Denise was only doing this to be messy since she got kicked off the job.

"You can't stay here. Summer is my girl and I'm not finna disrespect her and have my old fling here. You are going to have to get a hotel or something."

"So after all the shit I've done for you this is how you repay me. Ghost I've been messing with you for the last five years of my life. I've consoled you, supported you, fucked you, damn near did everything, and this is the fucking thanks I get. You told me you don't  do relationships, but the first one you get into is with a bitch who fucking played your ass. I let you stay at my house rent free when you had no were you go and this is the thanks I get. Fuck you! I hope she hurts your sorry ass. You destroy people that really care about you and you think that's okay," she ranted as she began crying hysterically.

I didn't know what to do because part of what she said was true. She was there for me when no one else was and although my feelings weren't the same for her, I did still care.

"Yo I'm sorry okay. I should of told you about Summer instead of ghosting you. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings too. I care a lot about you Tia and I always will, but I don't love you like that. Maybe one day you'll forgive me but I understand if you don't. Summer and I have a connection that I can't explain, she gets me like no other female has. I was real with you from the jump about not wanting a relationship. You can't hold me responsible for you catching feelings. I wanted to stop and end what we had multiple times but you didn't. I'm not trying to blame you for your hurt but I can't be held responsible for a standard you created in your mind," I said

"Fuck you Ghost. You are going to regret ever crossing me," she spat before heading towards the door.

"Man Tia you know I don't take threats,"

"Oh this isn't a threat it's a promise. You have a good life Ghost," she said before she walked out the door.

"FUCK," I yelled as I banged my head against the table. I quickly walked out and caught her right before she got into her car.

"Tia don't do anything that you will regret and I mean that shit. If anyone knows I'm here I won't hesitate to kill you and your family,"

"Whatever Ghost I'm not going to tell your little secret. Have fun with your new bitch," she said before she pulled off and drove off.