Chapter 7

Ghost

"Damn Tia," I said as I watched her swallow my dick. We had spent most of her weekend here fucking which I was cool with, I had a lot of stress and I needed to get a release some way. I watched as she sucked on my tip and then down my shaft, as she massaged my balls. Tia's mouth was lethal and she knew that shit. I grabbed her hair and guided her down more, she sucked for a couple more minutes before I released in her mouth.

"I'm not done with you yet," she said as she massaged my dick and then sat on it. I watched as she began bouncing on my shit while moaning. She looked sexy as fuck and I leaned back watching her do her thing. I  grabbed  her waist and guided her at the pace I wanted her to go, as I inserted one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked and licked her as her pace increased and her moans grew louder. I moved to her other nipple giving it the same attention.

I felt her began to shake as she collapsed forward her while her orgasm ripped through her body. I tapped her thigh as she got up and switched to all fours, arching her back as I eased back inside of her. I started off slow but increased my pace making sure to hit her spot. The room was filled with her moans and our skin slapping together. Her moans got louder and she started saying incoherent words. I continued at my pace alternating between fast and slow until I felt her body shake underneath me. She let out a loud moan as her orgasm took over her body. I continued to pump in her until I felt myself about to release. I pulled out and nutted on her back.

"Damn bae," she said as laid on her stomach. I looked at her before getting up to take a shower. I tapped her and she got up and joined me. We went for another round in the shower before washing up and getting dressed. We took the sheets off the bed and put new ones on, before going downstairs to make breakfast.

I was surprised to see Dutchess downstairs eating in the kitchen. She didn't make eye contact with us as she ate her food  and looked at her phone. Tia rolled her eyes at her as she walked around her towards the fridge.

"Morning," I said to her as I sat across from her.

She looked up at me and then looked back at her food.

"Don't be rude to my man, he spoke to you speak back," said Tia. I groaned, I already knew this would start another argument.

"Bitch if you knew what was best for you, you would not be speaking to me or telling me what to do. I don't take orders from nobody. And I heard him loud and clear," she said.

"You're so ungrateful..he saved your life and you want to be rude. Girl fuck you," she said closing the fridge.

I watched as Dutchess got up and got in Tia's face. Tia pushed her and Dutchess mushed her in the face.

"I didn't ask anything from him, he chose to do that shit. I don't want to fucking be here and you talking ain't making it any easier. I told yo ass to shut up and you want to be a chatty bitch," she said

I got up and pulled her away from Tia. "Bitch you don't know who I am keep fucking with me, I will fucking kill you bitch. They should of killed your ass along with your brother," she screamed.

That lit a switch in Dutchess because she charged at Tia and they were both full fledged fighting. They both were getting hits in and I tried to break them up, but neither one of them wanted to stop.

"Don't ever mention my brother hoe," Dutchess yelled as she punched Tia repeatedly in the face.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to answer it. I was relived to see Risse and Redd.

"Yo whats going on?" asked Redd as he walked inside.

"Mane Tia and Summer are fighting," I said. We both walked to the kitchens and he helped me pull them apart.