Chapter 10

Melanie

The weekend had finally arrived and it was the night of Risse's birthday party. I had just got out the shower and was finishing the rest of my hygiene. I put on my dress and then adjusted the straps to my nude  heels. I fixed my makeup and laid down my 24in straight ash blonde wig. I put on my hoop earrings and my necklace. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired how well my makeup, hair, and dress complimented my rich chocolate skin.

"Girl you are the shit," I hyped myself as I combed my hair one last time. It had been awhile since I had gotten dressed up and I was going to make the most of the night. I grabbed by gold clutch and other necessities before making my way downstairs.

"Damn love you look good as hell," complimented Amber. "Thanks boo, you look good too," I said.

She had on a black low cut v neck dress that stopped at the knee but had a high slit running down the side. Her hair was styled in a half up half down body wave style, and her makeup was soft with pink tones. She had a silver choker that complimented her silver heels.

"Where is Ghost and LB," I asked.

"They are outside making sure the car is ready," she said.

The door opened and in walked Ghost and LB, I would be lying if I said they both didn't look good but Ghost definitely looked better. LB was dressed casual with black slim fit jeans a gray T-shirt and a black bomber jacket which he paired with black Doc Martin boots.

Ghost wore a Versace print button down shirt which he left undone expect for the last four buttons. He paired it with black skinny dress pants and black and gold loafers. He had a plain gold chain as well as a diamond encrusted chain around his neck plus he had his gold grills on his bottom teeth. I couldn't deny that he was fine as hell and he had his tattoos on full display plus his locs were pulled back showcasing his fresh cut.

"Y'all look beautiful," said Ghost

We thanked him as we made our way to the car. Risse had cars come and get us since we were her closest friends and family. After we were settled we made the drive to the lounge were the party would take place.

I was slick nervous due to what had happened the last time I was at a lounge, but for some reason I felt safe around Ghost. He assured me that there was security surrounding the whole location and only people Risse knew would be in the party. Plus no one up here knew me so I didn't have to worry about anyone finding out my real identity.

I grabbed on to his arm as we all walked into the building. Ghost dapped some people up and I waved at some of the girls from the salon. We finally made it to the VIP section for family and there was Risse. She looked good and was dressed to the nines. She had on a red low cut bodysuit that showcased every curve that she had and complimented her tattoos. She also wore a pair of black LV heels and her hair and make up were flawless.

"Summer! Amber! Y'all are here... now I can really turn up," she said hugging both of us. She began twerking and I started hyping her up. She hugged LB and Ghost before dragging us to meet some of her other friends and family.

I turned and looked at Ghost who gave me a nod letting me know it was okay. I looked around for Redd but I didn't see him anywhere. After being introduced to everyone I went and took a seat in the section.

"Here boo," said Amber as she handed me a drink. I thanked her and took it. After a couple more shots I was feeling tipsy and soon found myself on the dance floor.

"Okay bitch," yelled Amber as I twerked on her to Simon Says by Meg thee Stallion. She was hyping me up which only made me go harder. Risse soon came and joined us and before you knew it we had the whole club lit.