Chapter 30

Okay y'all I love this version way better than the first, but let me know what you think. I am still working on Ch. 31 and I've been running into some issues. I should have it done within the next couple of days. I decided to release this chapter because y'all have been so supportive and patient with me. Enjoy 💗

************************************************
Melanie

"You ready?" asked Ghost as we both walked out the car. It was around 9 pm and we were standing in front of this old warehouse where we would be meeting up with the people who killed my brother.

I was solely here to get revenge for Nasir. I knew Ghost and I talked about me getting answers and having a peaceful meet up but fuck that. They took the one thing that meant the world to me so I was ready to take their life.

I smoothed down my black long sleeve body suit and tucked a piece of hair behind my ears. I looked at Ghost and nodded letting him know I was ready to go.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the door. He opened it and we walked in but before we could make it any further I felt someone push us from behind. It was four people and I tried my hardest to fight them off but I was no match for them. They tied my hands and feet up and picked me up before sitting me in the chair and tying me to it. I watched as they did the same to Ghost.

"Yo you niggas fucking lied...." yelled Ghost. I watched as he struggled to get untied.

I heard clapping come from in front of us as three figures walked into our view. Rage took over my body as I saw who stood before us.

It was Jordan, Tia, and Skip who was the leader of the Northside. My stomach turned when I saw them and I looked at Ghost confused. What the hell was Tia doing with Jordan?

It clicked once I realized that she had been in on the plan all along. I remembered when we fought the first time and she mentioned Nasir being dead. I saw how confused Ghost was when she said that and I thought it was weird that she knew that without knowing me.

"Happy to see me," she said as she stood before us.

"Tia what the hell are you doing," yelled Ghost through gritted teeth.

"What do you mean baby. I'm helping my man get what he rightfully deserves. Imagine me thinking I'm doing him a favor by telling him that you are the best hitman in Atlanta, only for you to turn around and save this bitch. You thought I was going to keep your little secret after you tried to play me, you thought wrong," she said as she leaned in front of him. They were looking eye to eye.

"You bitch I swear I'm ending you once I get out of these ropes," he said.

"I'd love to see you try," she laughed as she stood straight up.

"I should of known your grimy ass was behind this. I know we should of ended your life when we had the chance," I said looking at Jordan.

He laughed before getting in my face.

"Dutchess..Dutchess you're so cute sweatheart. You and Nasir got my dad to turn against me and give y'all what was rightfully suppose to be mine. You should of known I was going to get it back. Now that Nasir is dead the only person left is you. Maybe I might get a little taste of your fine ass before ending your life. It's not like you can deny me now," he said with a snicker.

"In your fucking dreams," I said back as I struggled to get free.

"Well my dreams have been coming true lately so I guess your out of luck," he said.

"Baby I thought you said that I could kill her," said Tia with a pout.

"I know but I want to have my fun before she dies," said Jordan.

I couldn't believe his sick ass was planning on raping me and I couldn't get out of these ropes fast enough.

"I don't even know you like that why the fuck do you have so much pressure with me. I know it has nothing to do with Ghost so what is it?" I asked Tia.

"Baby don't flatter yourself. I'm sick of you thinking that you're better than everyone. You walk around this city like you own it and you are nothing but a worthless orphan. You didn't take any man from me. I was using Ghost to get what I want and I got it. The dick was phenomenal though, I'll definitely miss it. I had to do what I had to do to get what I want. Jordan was willing to help me execute my plan and once you're dead everything will be set in stone," she said.

"Besides you and your brother have been nothing but trouble and now it's finally about to be over," said Tia

"After all that I did for your ungrateful ass this is what I get. I swear once I get free it's over for you," yelled Ghost.

"Blah blah blah....please shut the fuck up. Your threats don't phase me anymore. I'm happy I don't have to pretend to like your pathetic ass anymore. I wish your dad had killed your ass along with your mom. You should of known better than to trust me,"she said.

At this point I wanted to beat her ass. She was running her mouth and I was ready to shut it up. She had no business saying that foul shit to him. I looked over at Ghost and he had this unreadable expression on his face.

"Awww are you upset, it's okay I'll make sure this is quick and easy. Almost like how your dad killed your mom," she said as she laughed.

I knew something about her was off when she showed up the second time unannounced. I should of listened to my instinct about her.

"It's actually funny that you thought you could hide from me and I wouldn't find you. I guess I'm not as dumb as you think. You've been talking down on me ever since we were younger but now I'm in power. I have gone farther than you and Nasir ever could. Now I will finally get the respect I deserve," said Jordan.

"You're still a bum ass nigga. You gotta kill us just to get somewhere and you still haven't made any progress. You will never win you think the streets will respect you for killing two of the most notorious and respected kingpins. You ain't shit and you will never be shit Jordan," I said.

Before I could think twice Tia slapped me across the face. It wasn't hard enough to cause a bruise but it did sting.

"Don't you ever talk to my man like that stupid bitch. You and your brother stole his legacy from him so what exactly is there to respect. I can't wait to end your pathetic life," she said.

I watched as they pointed their guns at us and I got a little nervous. I didn't show it as I looked them in their eyes.

"Bye bye bitches," said Tia as she pulled the trigger. Before any bullets could fly out I heard gun shots coming from behind them.

They both fell to the ground as Skip hit them with the butt of his gun before kicking their guns away from them. I watched as Santana and this other guy came in sight while the guards tied up Tia and Jordan.

I watched as a third figure came out the shadows and my heart stopped as my mouth hung open.

There standing in the flesh was Nasir.