Chapter 16

Melanie

"Right there," I moaned out as I laid on my side. It was early in the morning and Ghost was giving me nice long strokes to start my day. I closed my eyes as he continued right before we nutted together.We had been going at it for about an hour, but I wasn't complaining. It was like after yesterday I couldn't get enough of him and all his slightly curved nine inches.

"I have to work today babe," I whispered as he kissed all on my neck.

"Shit I forgot.. you need me to take you or Risse coming," he asked as he leaned against the headboard.

"You can take me," I said as I kissed his lips. I got out of the bed and made it to my bathroom. I tied my knotless braids into a bun and hopped in the shower.

After showering and completing my hygiene, I put on my work shirt and a pair of Nike leggings. I put on my '97 Air Maxes and let my hair down. I put on some gloss before grabbing my wallet and phone.

Ghost was in the kitchen eating cereal and he smelled fresh. His cologne was enough to put you under a spell and his looks were enough to keep you there. His locs were hanging loosely on his shoulders and he wore a white shirt with grey sweats and slides. I could see his print and my mouth watered just thinking about him.

"You gone keep staring or get you some to eat," he asked smirking at me.

"I can think of a lot of things I want to put in my mouth," I said as I made my way into the kitchen.

Soon enough he was behind me and I felt his arms around my waist as he kissed my neck.

"Don't get me started with you," he whispered in my ear.

"It's nothing to start babe, I have work," I laughed as I pushed him off of me.

I grabbed my granola bar and soon we were headed out the door and to the salon.

"I'll be back to pick you up later," he said as I went to open the door.

He grabbed my hand and I looked at him confused before he grabbed my neck and kissed me. The kiss was enough to make me want to call out and take him back to the house.

"Have a good day," he said as he handed me some money.

"Yes daddy," I said as I walked out the car.

I made my way inside and clocked in and got straight to work. I had a couple of clients but the day went by pretty smoothly.

"Girl you are glowing, let me find out you finally got some dick," said Quay as she worked on her client's hair.

"Sis mind ya business, why can't I just be in a good mood," I responded back to her.

"Because yo ass always moves around here like you got a stick up your ass plus you moving with a slight limp. We ain't stupid you finally found someone to take out all that aggression,"she said.

I laughed because she was partly telling the truth, but I wasn't about to tell them about Ghost until we were official official.

"You still coming this weekend to Risse's house," I asked her.

"Of course sis, and Rolesia is coming too," she responded back.

I was happy she was coming but I wasn't too happy that Moni would be coming too. She hadn't really been messing with me but I still didn't trust her.

"It's going to be fun for sure, I can't wait," I said.

"Me too love," she said.

*************************************************