[prolouge] - σur prσmísє

[3rd Person P.O.V|6 Year Old (Y/n)]

"Y/n,Y/n,look!"
"Eh?what is it,?̷̒ͮ͆̿͒͌ͭ͐̍̐͌͐͏͇̦̖͉̫͈?̶̼̠͖͈̮͔̜͚͎͖̮̣͈͉͍̝̻̎͒̋ͥͥͬͤ͘͢?͕̭͕̱̫̖̭̯̮͇́ͥ̀ͤͭ̽̿͛̃ͯͮ̅̀̚͞ͅ"
"Its Polaris!!I can see a perfect view of it without any clouds blocking the way!!"
"Wait Really?!"
(Y/n) rushed beside her friend who was pointing at one of the brightest bead of twinkling lights above the heavens.
"Amazing~!"
"I know! It's even more beautiful up close!"
(Y/n)'s petite friend signalled the young (h/c)-ette to a telescope signalling her to use it.
(Y/n) immediately complied and peeked through the looking glass with one of her big shiny (e/c) orbs examining the ball of gas unintentionally placed on the heavens above.
"Your Right,It looks heavenly too!!"
(Y/n)'s gaze was affixed to the shining heavenly body above,oblivious to a certain pair of loving eyes staring at her profile
'But not as heavenly as you.'
??? Inaudibly muttered to himself as he called out for his friends name peeling her attention away from Polaris and into his shaking form.

"What's wrong ?̮̹͈̪̜̘͛ͦ̆̇̆̒́?͈͂ͮ͟?̧͓̳̯̣̮̓̇ͭ̚"

(Y/n) asked her friend with a worry filled voice.

"Here."
??? nervously handed (Y/n) a small box wrapped in white paper along with cute red ribbon to top it off.

"What's this for?"
"Open it."
??? avoided (Y/n)'s question but the girl quickly shrugged it off and unwrapped her bestfriend's gift.
After successfully unwrapping the gift it revealed a pair of silver and black necklace that looked like two cats cuddling each other.

"Aww its so cute~!"(Y/n) examined the two necklaces and carressing it like it was some sort of sacred object but was cut off when ??? took the silver pair and raised it above (Y/n)'s head

"Aww its so cute~!"
(Y/n) examined the two necklaces and carressing it like it was some sort of sacred object but was cut off when ??? took the silver pair and raised it above (Y/n)'s head..

"I,???,...promise that...in the future we will be there for each other through thick and thin and start our own life...no matter what happens...we will be together forever."

??? finished as he placed the silver necklace is now on (Y/n)'s neck making her giggle at her friends cheesy lines and a bit touched to see her friend like this and decided to play along.

"And I,(Y/n) (L/n) promise to love you no matter what happens and continue to support you no matter what...I will never leave you and will always find a way to insure both of our happiness to keep us both together forever."

(Y/n) and ??? Promised one another under the beaming light of Polaris as they intertwined each other's pinkies with their foreheads leaned againts each other as they both said their final vow together.
"And under the guiding light of Polaris...I promise to fulfill my vow to you,my one and only."
The two 6 year olds said their final vow to each other as both of their matching necklaces were attached together making a shiny glow due to the light emitted from the heavenly body above.
Both kids drifted off to sleep under each other's warmth as they cuddled with each other with a noticable smile on their faces.

"The stars above us will be our guide to each others arms and our faith together will always be intertwined."

"I love you ???"

"I love you too...."

"(Y/n)..."