[2] - mєєtíng

[3rd Person P.O.V]

"Come on (Y/n)~ just one date,I promise I would make you the happiest girl in the world!"

Hanazawa kept bargaining with the now ticked off (Y/n) as both students were walking down the street.

"..."

"Come on (Y/n) stop giving me the silent treatment~ or else your going to  turn mute before our first date!!"

"..."

"Come on,someone as beautiful as you should have something to say..."

"Leave me alone."

"She speaks! So now that your talking to me does that mean I can ta-"

"No."

"You never give me a shot (Y/n)!! All I wa-"

Hanazawa's bargaining was cut short when his phone started to buzz making him groan in frustration whilst he aggressively fished his phone out of his pocket.

"Your in luck this time (Y/n)...but next time I'll make sure to make you mine."

(Y/n) cringed at that thought but shrugged it off walking away,leaving Hanazawa to take the caller's soul to hell.

"This better be important, you ruined my potential chances on getting a date."

"S-sorry boss but someone is here for the kid...and they are too strong for us to handle."

"Tsk. You cant even handle a bunch of small fries on your own? Fine,I'll be right there."

Hanazawa ended the call with a small irk mark appearing on his cheek.

"So (Y/n)-"
Hanazawa turned around expecting to see the (h/c)-ette who was no longer there,darkening his mood.

Tsk. This better be worth it.

_____

While Hanazawa was walking back to the school grounds,(Y/n) managed to return home safely.

*sigh*

"What's the point on enrolling in a prestigious school if kids there dont even respect their fellow classmen?"
(Y/n) complained mostly to no one, while her torso facing her queen sized bed with her head facing the bed lamp on the right.

"This will only hold me back someday...I need to move to a more humble school."

(Y/n) thought to herself as she called her secretary,Kei a.k.a K,which was there with no time spared.

"Yes m'lady?"

"Please book me a meeting with Black Vinegar MiddleSchool's Principal by 6:00am sharp."

"M'lady, you have a meeting with the Tanaka company by that time,would you like to move or cancel it?"

"Move it, Same time tomorrow and please send the company owner my apologies."