[26] - тεяυкι's яσυтε

"Come on, The day isn't getting any younger! Hurry up!"
The eccentric blondette jumped up and down happy of the fact that (Y/n) and her friends would be joining him today.

Teruki had five festive looking bags each holding different contents that came from the countless booths they have been to.

(Y/n) on the other hand, did not purchase anything of any sort, all she was looking forward to was the roller coaster ride she planned on riding before they came here.

"Hey why don't we go there next?"
Teruki pointed at a tall contraption located at the center of the park.

The (h/c)-ette looked at the place were Teruki was pointing but then looked up to see a familliar ride.

A tall rollercoaster.

A very tall one.
Just like what the (h/c)-ette was hoping for.

"Let's go."
(Y/n) blandly but directly stated basically dragging the blondette by his sleeve towards the said ride.

It may not be obvious but the
(h/c)-ette was excited, she could barely contain her excitement seeing the girl's eyes sparkle at the sight of the ride.

Their fun may be short lived but it was enough to satisfy the male blonde.

(Y/n)'s happiness was always enough.

"Lucky! Looks like the whole ride is free."
Teruki stated after looking around to see no one in sight wanting to take on the scary rollercoaster.

Without wasting a second, (Y/n) started to treck down to the ride's first seat. The two buckled down in their comfy chairs enjoying the front row view of their ride.

As if on cue, the ride started to move right after the two managed to make themselves comfortable.

As higher the ride got, Teruki's heart raced faster and faster.....he didn't expect it to be that high.

Once at the top, Teruki forced his eyes shut tight not wanting to see the end of his dear life.

"Mob said rollercoasters are scary..."

"But I didn't expect it to be this scary."

Before Teruku could recollect his thoughts, the ride dropped followed by the two teenager's scream; one with pure glee and one with pure agony.

Without noticing, Teruki had clinged onto (Y/n) out of pure fright.

Although the (h/c)-ette didn't mind, she was having the time of her life.
And if it weren't for Teruki she wouldn't be here in the first place.

The ride was still dropping and was what's scarier was the unsettling tingle in both the teens stomach caused by the momentum and gravity of the ride.

"Teruki, open your eyes, The view is breath taking!"
(Y/n) reassured already trying to warm up to the blonde boy.

"The only literal breath taking thing will happen is when I open my eyes!"
Afraid, Teruki tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s bare wrist as if his life depended on it, which in his terms, was really true.

(Y/n), confused at the faltering boy, decided to stay in place not paying attention to the painful grip Teruki was bestowing upon her.

The scary ride was quiet except for the sound of metal clanging in every angle along with Teruki's silent yet obvious cries.