[10] - cαll mє (ч/n)

"Young miss, You are back!"
K tackled (Y/n) into a hug forcing the grown woman's highly developed chest into the (h/c)-ette's unprotected face.

"What happened?! Oh!oh! Tell me all about it!!"
K swung (Y/n) from left to right half killing the girl as imaginary swirls started to form in (Y/n)'s pupils.

"K I-I can't-------breath!!"
(Y/n) managed to croak out as K instantly let the girl go profusely apologizing but was immediately forgiven afterwards, (Y/n) could never stay mad at her guardian.

"Sooo~~~???"
K chimed leaning closer to (Y/n) as the young (h/c)-ette let out a giggle.

"If I were to tell you the interesting parts then........I'd have to tell you the whole story!"
(Y/n) smiled brightly slightly blinding K in the process forcing the older female to turn around and adjust her glasses due to (Y/n)'s holiness.

"Young miss..."
K called out with her back facing
(Y/n) as the older female fell to her kneese and was now on all fours with a dramatic spotlight shining on K's profile.

"Young miss--*sniff*---it's love!!"
K beamed earning a questioning yet knowledgable look from (Y/n).

"K, I dont have any romantic feelings for him."
(Y/n) bluntly stated looking at her secretary straight in the eyes not showing any signs of uncertanity.

"The more you hate, the more you love~!!"

•"I dont hate him."

"Love at first sight!!"

•"He was unconcious when I first met him."

"The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!!"

•"Doesn't that apply to family members?"
(Y/n) chuckled at her secretary's childish blunder before letting out a tired yawn.

"Im going to bed now K, I'll see you in the morning...."
(Y/n) turned around but was stopped when K's flawless palm took hold of her shoulder stopping the (h/c)-ette from moving any further.

"K?"
(Y/n) smiled thinking K must want something childish again but now thought otherwise when she saw her secretary's serious demeanor.

"Young miss..."
K trailed off looking for the signal to continue as (Y/n) stood in silence allowing the grown female to continue.

"..I almost forgot to inform you that..."

"Your siblings will come here in Japan."

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide making her pupils to be as round as a plate.
The girl's figure turned cold and pale allowing the (h/c)-ette's (h/c) hair turn white along with the rest of her pretty features.

"E-excuse me?"
(Y/n) stuttered for the first time hoping she misheard the news from her secretary.

"Your siblings, Michelle,Nico,Lucy and Tatsuya are coming here in Japan somewhere within this month."
K bluntly said worrying that she might've been too blunt causing the girl to turn as hard as stone.

"Young miss? Young miss, are you there??"
K waved her hand infront of (Y/n) but the girl just stood still with her soul coming out of her mouth ascending to the heavens.

"YOUNG MISS?!! COME BACK!!"

______

"So your siblings are going to come here this month?"
Shigeo curiously asked earning a faint nod from the gloomy (h/c)-ette.