[Epilouge]

The familliar sound of the (h/c)-ette's standard alarm clock repeatedly beeped through the girl's room making a loud ruckus allowing a low grunt to escape the girl's lips.

Clicking on the clock, she had stopped the annoying morning routine of her object. (Y/n)'s lips tugged down as she groggily rubbed the edges of her tired eyes.

Outside her window sill, was a full bloomed white flower signifying the fine weather for the past few days.

That white flower was a Morning Glory.

(Y/n) slowly walked towards her window whilst studying the beauty of it's organic stucture.

Such a beautiful flower yet it is still considered a weed due to it's number of growth despite how it helps.

The sound of repetitive doorbell ringing cut the girl off from her own thoughts slightly chopping off a quarter of (Y/n)'s patience.

(Y/n) kicked herself up from the seat she was currently sitting on to answer the door of her own house.

"Yes?"
(Y/n) answered but was met by the empty road of her neighborhood yet the (h/c)-ette had seen a peice of parchment lying on her doorstep.

Taking the mysterious object inside, the girl opened it to find an anonymous note.

It read;

_______________________________________

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ,

                       ᴀʀᴇ yᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ?
ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ yᴏᴜ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ? ᴅɪᴅ yᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ yᴇᴛ?

ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀyᴅᴀy, ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴏᴩᴩɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴇꜱꜱ.

ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜxᴜʀy ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴩ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʙy ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇꜱ.

ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ.
ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ yᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ, ʜᴀꜱ ʟᴇᴅ yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ɪꜰ ᴀɴyᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ yᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ yᴏᴜ.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪꜱᴇ yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ yᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴩᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ.

Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴩᴇᴄɪᴀʟ.
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴩᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ yᴏᴜ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴩᴜꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰɪᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ yᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴩᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍy ꜱᴛᴏʀy.

                                                 - ᴛ.ꜱ ♡

_______________________________________

"T.S? What does that mean?"
(Y/n) questioned a bit baffled.

(Y/n) doesn't recognize doing anything out of the ordinary for the past few days, so the (h/c)-ette thought the mysterious parchment was sent to the wrong address.

Still, what the letter spoke is true.

Not everyone has the luxury to enjoy the comfort of their own hobbies.

Smiling, (Y/n) walked towards her living room whilst facing her T.V and dog that held a loving emotion.

(Y/n) had named her dog Kei when she had gotten her for her birthday.
Kei was such a protective creature.

"Now, about that hobby I was thinking about..."
A faint click sound swiftly echoed through the (h/c)-ette's ears signifying that she had clicked on a gadget.

The latest season of Mob Psycho 100 was now on screen which the girl happens to enjoy.

Unbeknowist to (Y/n), was a pair of beady eyes gazing at her with emotions filled with satisfaction.

It's better this way....

....Watching over you from here.....

....Is enough for me.

I love you,
(Y/n).