Packing and leaving.

17th February 2019

My name is Sadie Ravennight , I have one sister and one brother. They both mean the whole world to me. We've all been going through a lot... and when I mean a lot... I mean A LOT!
Today's the day where everyone is supposed to be evacuated from Moorland and SilverGlade because Garnok is actually threatening the world. Over the past few days, there has been lots of people arguing and shouting... and I know why...
Garnok is making people stress about leaving thier homes.
Maddy walked into my room.
'Sis I think it's time to leave.' She sighed.
It's been one year since I found Maddy and Ashley... and Maddy is all grown up!
Maddy is now Twelve and Ashley is the same age as me but a tiny bit older.
I miss the old , happy , jolly Jorvik... I really do.
'I'm just packing some more stuff.' I reply.
I checked under my bed...
There was loads of stuff that I would love to take... stuff like my old clothes... but my old clothes aren't important at all.
I check in my clothes and find and old photo album that my father gave me when I was young. I don't know where he is now.
I pack my old photo album and walk around my room once more. I need to take my cuddly bear with me since that was a memory from when I was young.
'Sis , have you packed your cuddly bear with you?!' I ask.
'No... why?' Maddy asks.
Since we were young, Maddy , Ashley and I used to have the same cuddly bears since we used to fight over stuff a lot... except when we had the cuddly bears , Ashley had the dark blue one , Maddy had the pastel purple one and I had a pastel pink one.
'Because it was a memory of when we were young. Why don't you ask Ashley to see if he has packed his cuddly bear as well?' I explain.
'Of course sis!' Maddy smiles and skips off to Ashley's room.
'Ash, Sadie asked if you've packed your Cuddly bear. Have you?' I hear her ask.
I smile, Maddy and Ashley make me happy. They always have. Even though we've had our moments in the past, they've always made me happy!
'Yeah of course! Have you?' Ashley replies.
'I'm doing it right now!' I hear Maddy skip down the hallway and open her door to her bedroom.
I sigh as I take one last look around my bedroom.
Ashley and Maddison walk into my bedroom. People are walking down the street.
We have to evacuate now, unfortunately.
I grab my overnight bag, my two entertainment bags, my five food bags and my tent bag.
'Are you ready guys?' I ask.
'Yeah.' They reply.
We all walk down the stairs and walk out the front door, ready to join the crowds of people who are evacuating aswell.