Leaving The Dressage Arena.

Everyone left the dressage arena at 12 PM. We're coming back tomorrow.
'Why don't we go back and have some lunch?' Madison asks as she enters the abandoned house where we're staying.
Once we get in, I rush up to my bedroom. I stare at my reflection in the shattered mirror. I'm realising that saving people is really hard.
There's a knock at my door and I open it. It's Ashley.
'Hey Sadie. Lunch is ready.' He says. I nod my head and say
'Okay, I'll be down there in a few minutes.'
He closes my door to give me some time alone for a few minutes. I tidy up my clothes (what I'm wearing right now.)
I walk down the stairs and look at everyone surrounding the gigantic table which is in the dining room.
'Hey.' I say flatly. Madison looks at my and smiles sweetly, as if she knows what's going through my mind.
'Come and sit down, Sadie!' She laughs because Emmy is making a joke.
Madison is pulling a chair out next to her and Emmy. I sit down and grab my knife and fork. I tuck into my delicious lunch.
'Is it yummy, Sadie? I hope you like it, I tried my best!' Madison asked. I smile at her and say that it's really nice.
'Thanks.' She replies.
Maddy made a chicken curry cooked in Jorvegian sauce and some Jorvegian red and blue heart berries as well.
Just as I was about to eat some more of the lunch, an alarm goes off outside.
'WARNING: GARNOK IS NEAR. PLEASE EVACUATE RIGHT NOW.' The speaker announced.
'Shoot' I thought... another warning.
I'm starting to fear a war will be happening soon. I'm scared.