A Month Later...

Since Elizabeth died, a sudden wave of depression came over the Soul Riders and I... including Alonzo, Ashley, Madison and my best friends.
Ever since Elizabeth died, I haven't spoken to Alex... or Linda... or Lisa... or Anne!
I sigh and rock on my chair, being careful not to fall off of it.
I'm looking through some photo's that I took when we rescued Anne. The picture that hit me really hard was the one that I took with Elizabeth.
A tear forms in my eye as I look at Elizabeth. I miss her so much.
'Sadie! It's ok!' Madison says as she walks into the room which I'm in.
I didn't hear her walk in.
I sniff and look at Madison.
'No it isn't Maddy!' I reply, my face turning a hot, red colour.
'Yes it is! Look... why don't you take a ride with SpiritGuardian?' She smiles.
I look at the photo of Elizabeth and I and then back at Maddy.
'Thanks Maddy!' I smile.
'But I would rather stay here and look at this photo all day!' I look back at the photo.
'Oh Sadie Please! Please stop! I know you're depressed and all that... but looking at that picture will make you more depressed than before!' She explains.
I groan... do I really have to take a ride around Moorland.
'Come on Sadie! Ashley and I haven't got to see you for a month. All you've been doing is locking yourself in your room and crying nonstop over Elizabeth. Yes, I know it's sad but you have to get over it!' Maddy continues.
I sigh and then stand up.
Maddy is right. I have to stop being depressed.
'You're right Maddy!' I smile and then put my coat on.
'Yay!' She squeals.
'Alonzo and Ashley will join us on the ride!' Maddy continues and skips out of the room.
I smile. Madison really does make me happy!