AshLand.

We finally arrive at AshLand: we use a secret entrance that only Lisa knows about when she was taking her gap year from high school.
It's 8:00 P.M, Maddy should be in bed. But she's not. Cause we're finding a place to stay for a while until Garnok comes.

I look around me, black smoke is filling the place up. So this is what AshLand is like? It's horrible. I told you I want to go home.

'Let's sleep here for the night. Sleeping arrangements guys!' Anne claps her hands and rubs them together.
'Sadie, you're staying up for the first half of the night and then Ashley will stay up for the second half.

I nod my head. I want to sleep though, but I have no problem with staying up and looking after the group.
At 2 AM, Ashley wakes up and covers for me. I go to sleep. And I sleep with Alonzo.
'Hey Sadie!' Alonzo rubs his eyes. I probably woke him up trying to get into the tent.
'Hi Alonzo. Sorry if I woke you up!' I frown.
'No, no. It's okay Sadie!'

I change out of my clothes.
'I won't look. I promise!' Alonzo sniffs and I hear him turn over.
I change into my summer bedtime clothes, since it's hot here in AshLand.

I climb into the shared bed. I have to share a bed with Alonzo.
I wriggle under the covers and hit my head on the comfy pillow.

'Is the pillow comfy?' Alonzo asked.
'I hope it is, cause you've got the the comfiest pillow ever. I've got the uncomfiest!' He continued.
'It's comfy!' I blush.
'Good!'

I try to sleep, but I can't. I'm too busy thinking about Garnok and what's going to happen if he destroys Jorvik.
What if he destroys all of Jorvik? Where will I live? What if I die? What if someone I love dies?
I mustn't think about that right now; I need to think about how I'm going to defeat Garnok.