Guardians Dale.

As we enter Guardians Dale, I hear familiar voices. They sound like my friends.
'Guys?' I shout.
'Is that Sadie?' I hear one of the girls say.
'Yes!' I answer.
'Oh...my...god!' Another girl says.
'S-Sadie? Is that really you? Can you help us? Please!' Another girl asks.
'I'll help since I'm a soul rider!' I reply, smiling to myself.
I dismount from SpiritGuardian and tell Alonzo, Lisa, Alex and Linda to stay where they are.
I follow some footprints to a secret place in Guardians Dale, where I haven't been before!
'Sadie! Oh my god! It is you!' One of the girls squeal.
'Who is who?' I ask, looking at the five girls.
'I'm Calista Pandahurricane!' I girl with brown/ black hair answered.
'I'm Chantal Blueberrydawn!' A girl with the same colour hair as mine replied.
'I'm Willow Cranecat and this is Ada Duskpoulos!' Willow smiled.
'Where's Emmy?' I ask.
'We haven't seen her in days. She must have been taken to another part of Guardians Dale. We don't know though.' Chantal cried.
'It's ok Chantal! Don't cry!' Calista hugged Chantal.
'Thanks Cal!' Chantal sniffed.
'We've heard that you're going to rescue Anne... is that true?' Ada asks.
'Yes! It's true... but I'm going to rescue you guys first... I just need to find Emmy.' I whisper while thinking to myself.
Emmy and I were best friends, ever since we were 2. I remember we started the same riding club, thats when I met these other girls!
'I think I know where Emmy is!' Willow gasped.
'W-where?' I ask.
'Follow me!' Willow replies as she gets up.
I follow Willow to a huge crack in a wall.
'It's big enough for you to get in.' Willow explained.
'Be careful Sadie!' Maddy shouted.
I look at the soul riders and then I look at Willow and then I look at My brother and my sister and then back to Willow and then I look at Alonzo and back to Willow.
'I'll go!' I smile as I climb into the huge crack.
Once I get in, I give a huge sigh of relief. I made it in!
I crawl along the dirty floor until I get to a big looking room that's full of crystals.
'E-Emmy?' I shout.
'S-Sadie? Is that you?' Emmy shouts from across the room.
'Yes! It's me!' I smile.
I stand up and look at Emmy as she looks at me.
'I've missed you!' She shouts as she runs towards me and hugs me.
'I've missed you too!' I smile as I hug her back.
'Emmy?' I call.
'Yeah?' She replies.
'We need to get going. We don't have much time left. Jorvik is in SO much trouble and we need your help. Are you with me?' I explain.
'I totally understand!' She answered, as she grabs her stuff and runs towards the crack in the wall.
'Let's go!' She smiles as she looks back at me.