Finding Alonzo.

It takes us a while to find Alonzo but we finally do... he's sitting alone... on a bench... on the beach, listening to the beautiful sound of the waves.
'Alonzo!' I shout from behind him.
He turns around.
'Oh my god! Sadie!' He cries. I can see that he's been crying for a long while now.
'I shouldn't have gone back to Epona... I know... I'm so dumb... I'm really dumb!' I explain.
'No... you aren't dumb. You did the right thing, even though you fainted. Emmy told us she was about to get killed by that cloaked rider person... who ever she is.'
'Sabine.' I interrupt.
'Whatever.' Alonzo replies in a mood.
'How long was I asleep for?' I ask.
'Nineteen days.' Alonzo replied.
Thats wierd. My age right now is 19. Thats REALLY wierd!
I nod. Even though I'm confused.
'Look... maybe you should go back Sadie... it's getting cold. And I don't want you to get cold. I'm not letting you get cold.' Alonzo explains.
'But why? Can't I wear your Jacket?' I ask.
'No! I mean yes, of course you can! But... I just don't have it with me!' Alonzo replies.
'Hhhhmmmm!!!' I roll my eyes.
'Sadie... you look like you're really cold. Please get into the warmth!' He pleaded.
'No... Alonzo... no. I want to stay out here with you!' I explain.
'I know you do. But just listen to me. Can you please get inside the warmth. Please.' Alonzo pleaded again.
I sigh.
'You know I'm not going to give up! I'm not going inside!' I whisper - shout, so no one could hear.
'Yes you are!'
'No I'm not!'
'Yes you are!'
'Look... Alonzo... I need to find out what is happening to Jorvik... I don't know what's happening at the moment... I'm not getting inside the warmth.' I say firmly.
The argument seemed to last for a few hours. But I know it only lasted for a few minutes.
I get up from the bench and mount onto SpiritGuardian and ride away off to the North - East. I need to get to The Valley Of The Hidden Dinosaur. That's where I need to go next!