Finding a place in the cold.

The Soul Riders and I finally arrive down from riding down the wet, slippery stairs. It took a long time because we didn't want to slip, fall and hurt ourselves.
'Are you alright, Sadie?' Alex asks.
'Yes.' I reply. I must have been daydreaming again.

We ride off and I find Madison, Alonzo and Ashley near the lift.
'GUYS!' I shout... I'm so happy to see them, even though I saw them 20 minutes ago.

Madison smiles and runs over to me, I mount down from Spirit and hug her tightly.
'I missed you!' Madison sniffed.
'I know, but it's only been 20 minutes!' I reply, letting her go.
I climb back onto SpiritGuardian and ride off to find AshLand; a warm place near The Hidden Dinosaur.
It's a long way until AshLand; 2 hours approximately.

'Shall we have a picnic?' Linda asks.
'Yeah, sure!' I reply.
'Wait... so we sit on the cold snow?' Madison looks terrified.
'No, you can sit on your horse if you want to!'
'Okay!'

I want to sit on the snow with Alonzo. Just the two of us... alone... but of course with Madison and Ashley as well!
I mount down from my horse and sit on the snowy ground. Hopefully somebody joins me.
I hear somebody mount down from their horse to join me. They walk over to me and wrap one of their arms around me. It's Alonzo!

'Are you okay, Sadie?' He asks me calmly.
'Yep!' I reply.
He nods his head.

'Time to go!' Lisa said. It's getting dark and the Dark Riders guarding AshLand are coming soon. So we must get a move on.
We all stand up and set off for another 1 hour to get to AshLand. I can't wait until this is over. I just want to go home, to be with family and friends. I don't want Dark Core, I don't want Garnok, I don't want the Dark Riders. I want everything to be normal.